The unfiltered, unangled, true-to-life selfie that actually looks like you thread

Options

Replies

• george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    I look and feel like crap. Injured my back last night so my workouts for the next few days will just be walking :(

h9l2mss8zcfk.jpeg

Sorry man. I've been there, and it can suck and be long term. Very important to take time off needed and get treatment if it proves necessary.

I been doing some Yoga most of the morning, hoping to stretch it back in place some how. Sitting still hurts way more than being in motion. Im just walking around aimlessly just to not feel as much pain

Def getting proper treatment if it doesnt improve in 2 days

I got mine from a deadlift at 60% of my max weight at the time. Form appeared fine, just felt something slippy. Tried a set at 30%, couldn't even do that without pain. I couldn't walk the next day. It took about 3 months to get it fixed and almost two years for me to trust it again. Nobody died* in the time lost.

There are other ways to get that work done, if you need to. Be safe, verify its good, then start up again.

*that I knew personally, as a result of my missed deadlifts. ;)
    I got mine from a deadlift as well but was trying to break a PR. Didnt happen and dropped it and i think thats when i pulled it.

Damn 3 months...here i am hoping I’m better in 3 days. Lmaooo fml

Backs are tricky, doesnt take much pressure but just the slightest mis-alignment. Lost mine once for 5 weeks just getting up out of the floor from playing with babies. Super easy to injur again too. Also you're getting old like the rest of us. 😂
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I look and feel like crap. Injured my back last night so my workouts for the next few days will just be walking :(

h9l2mss8zcfk.jpeg

Sorry man. I've been there, and it can suck and be long term. Very important to take time off needed and get treatment if it proves necessary.

I been doing some Yoga most of the morning, hoping to stretch it back in place some how. Sitting still hurts way more than being in motion. Im just walking around aimlessly just to not feel as much pain

I injured my back from eating nachos.

Take The Pain !!
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    george5911 wrote: »

h9l2mss8zcfk.jpeg

I got mine from a deadlift at 60% of my max weight at the time. Form appeared fine, just felt something slippy. Tried a set at 30%, couldn't even do that without pain. I couldn't walk the next day. It took about 3 months to get it fixed and almost two years for me to trust it again. Nobody died* in the time lost.

There are other ways to get that work done, if you need to. Be safe, verify its good, then start up again.

I got mine from a deadlift as well but was trying to break a PR. Didnt happen and dropped it and i think thats when i pulled it.

Backs are tricky, doesnt take much pressure but just the slightest mis-alignment. Lost mine once for 5 weeks just getting up out of the floor from playing with babies. Super easy to injur again too. Also you're getting old like the rest of us. 😂

I once injured my back from climbing out of my neighbor's bedroom window.

Take The Pain !!!
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

h9l2mss8zcfk.jpeg

Take The Pain !!!

You must have been in a rush. I'm guessing you were well stretched and warmed up prior to your hasty exit?
  • Motorsheen
    Options

h9l2mss8zcfk.jpeg

Take The Pain !!!

You must have been in a rush. I'm guessing you were well stretched and warmed up prior to your hasty exit?

Yes.

I think it was the hurried landing, while wearing only one shoe, that torqued the back.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

h9l2mss8zcfk.jpeg

I injured my back from eating nachos.

Take The Pain !!

You've reminded me of Dustin Penner who injured his back while reaching for more pancakes.

lvpwdkkxijwk.png

At least he didn't hurt it for no good reason.....
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options

h9l2mss8zcfk.jpeg

Yoga helped a lot with my back pain. Also, if it gets really bad I see a chiropractor and that always helps. Lay on an ice pack for 15 minutes at a time. I hope that you are feeling 💯 soon!
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options

h9l2mss8zcfk.jpeg

Yoga helped a lot with my back pain. Also, if it gets really bad I see a chiropractor and that always helps. Lay on an ice pack for 15 minutes at a time. I hope that you are feeling 💯 soon!

ty. i miss running around for the photo game LOL

@Will_Workout_for_food Yeah I miss seeing your posts ☹️
  • MegaTunez11
    MegaTunez11 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    However you wanna say it bud. I pronounce it Beast.
    Away from Gym last 2 weeks. Needed a restart.
    i07tce9d7okb.jpg

I have a question.

Is it pronounced mega toons or mega tunahs?

Also, @caco_ethes there be nipples here.
    i07tce9d7okb.jpg

I have a question.

Is it pronounced mega toons or mega tunahs?

Also, @caco_ethes there be nipples here.

• dhahnjr2323
    dhahnjr2323 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Work selfie.
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    7g5rmlqcjhxy.jpeg
    my6bul11xw85.jpeg
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    ja5dgdw830ik.jpeg

Sweaty red faced post leg day selfie.

You look hot. 😘
    @kinetixtrainer2 : Yes very hot!

It kicks my booty working my puny little legs.

The pic made me break out in a sweet. We'll be waiting on the puny legs pic.
    ja5dgdw830ik.jpeg

Sweaty red faced post leg day selfie.

You look hot. 😘
    @kinetixtrainer2 : Yes very hot!

It kicks my booty working my puny little legs.

The pic made me break out in a sweet. We'll be waiting on the puny legs pic.

I was thinking the same thing......

Be kind to the chickens

Who wears short shorts.....? 🤣

Them chickens is coming in though
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    i07tce9d7okb.jpg

Hellooo beast :)