What's on your mind?

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Shredding the chicken for the chicken stew. Cook the pasta to throw into the soup. It'll be 60°F when we return from our 4hrs cardio workout, so it will be perfect tgen. Right now ... HOT chicken is not my idea of cooling off.
  • MeteoraTitanium
    MeteoraTitanium Posts: 102 Member
    Do I cancel the dentist (for the 2nd time) and just go to the gym instead.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    just learned that canned wine is a thing that actually exists. i'm perturbed.

For Christmas I'm gonna have Amazon deliver some to your doorstep

And Canada has bagged milk?

I've never seen bagged milk in my life. I think that's an Ontario thing

I have bagged milk here

I have bagged milk before
    bojack5 wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    just learned that canned wine is a thing that actually exists. i'm perturbed.

For Christmas I'm gonna have Amazon deliver some to your doorstep

And Canada has bagged milk?

I've never seen bagged milk in my life. I think that's an Ontario thing

I have bagged milk here

I have bagged milk before

It’s pretty good stuff

Post(s) Reported.
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited September 2018
    Clearly too much.. this week has been a mind *kitten*
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    The cost of school photos. So dang expensive!
  • Frieswithdatshake
    Frieswithdatshake Posts: 630 Member
    I should be sleeping but instead, I'm scrolling my life away on Tumblr
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    In two weeks my teen will be attending her first homecoming dance. I'm taking her this weekend to shop for her dress and even thinking about it makes me emotional. A few years ago I didn't know if she was going to make it to see this far and I'm grateful to the heavens above that she's still here with me and I'm able to see this milestone in her life.

Have fun shopping for her dress, it's one of those memorable moments as mother and daughter. I'm sure she'll look absolutely stunning.
    I smile thinking about my last daughter and buying her formal dress.. of course we had to add.. earrings, necklace, shoes, purse, hair accessories etc lol..
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    The weather
  • slimgirljo15
    I am wondering if I should go out tomorrow, to purchase a new cellular or just order, 1 online & wait several days, for it to arrive instead?

I just got a new Samsung s9 and got over $350 off by ordering online. Took about 10 days to get though.
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    I’m starting to think my therapist is a sociopath. During our session today she took off her shoe and started picking at her toe.........While I was in the middle of bawling my eyes out. She also kept yawning. I understand therapists aren’t phased by emotional people, but the obnoxious yawning and toe picking was a bit much. Who knows....... Maybe I’m wrong for thinking that.
  • I’m starting to think my therapist is a sociopath. During our session today she took off her shoe and started picking at her toe.........While I was in the middle of bawling my eyes out. She also kept yawning. I understand therapists aren’t phased by emotional people, but the obnoxious yawning and toe picking was a bit much. Who knows....... Maybe I’m wrong for thinking that.

You are absolutely not wrong for thinking that. I would stop seeing this person immediately as your wellbeing is being compromised. She may not be a sociopath, but she is surely an idiot.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    In two weeks my teen will be attending her first homecoming dance. I'm taking her this weekend to shop for her dress and even thinking about it makes me emotional. A few years ago I didn't know if she was going to make it to see this far and I'm grateful to the heavens above that she's still here with me and I'm able to see this milestone in her life.

Have fun shopping for her dress, it's one of those memorable moments as mother and daughter. I'm sure she'll look absolutely stunning.
    I smile thinking about my last daughter and buying her formal dress.. of course we had to add.. earrings, necklace, shoes, purse, hair accessories etc lol..

Thank you Jo. I forgot about all the extras lol
  • slimgirljo15

Thank you Jo. I forgot about all the extras lol

It was so expensive, glad it was only a one time thing. Her and a couple of her friends thought it would be nice to arrive in a white stretch limo ugh.. not to mention professionally done hair and makeup. The makeup was so hideous she washed it off and did her own before she went..