Can't lose anymore weight.

Options
2»

Replies

• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Give us an example of what you eat in a day or two, please, OP?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Kalex1975 wrote: »
    Panini911 wrote: »
    This happens to almost all of us, many months in and I STILL find errors in my logging.

Yes, this^^^

I eat a lot of peanut powder (re-hydrated). For several years I would measure it by the tablespoon, packing in as much as possible and not caring if it was slightly rounded on the top. Well, I finally started to weigh it and realized I was eating almost twice as much as I thought. I always knew that I was probably not accurate with it but never thought I was that far off. I guess my id didn't want to know the true "cost".

SAME HERE with the powdered pb. I was eating 2x as much and I eat 2-4 servings some days so that really added up
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Its been 3 or 4 weeks since you had a loss, sounds like you are eating more than you think - tighten your logging/ weigh your food. If you were truly eating 1000-1200 calories you would be losing.
  • Fitnessgirl0913
    Fitnessgirl0913 Posts: 481 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    OP I noticed your profile says you have been a member since August of 2018 yet you say you have been tracking calories since April. How were you tracking your food before MFP? I am going with the majority and saying you are eating more thank you think you are. Tighten up your logging and get a food scale and use it everyday for all solid foods and measuring cups for all liquids.
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    Do you use a digital food scale for all your food?