ANYONE DONE THE 30 DAY SHRED ?

Options
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD Workout.

Im starting it soon, and was wondering if anyone has before / after pictures from these ? Or just a results story to share ?
I just want to make sure Its worth it !

Thanks

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I did it. check my pics. It was the best results i have had but i havnt went hard of any other workout since then.
  • emmyworthy
    emmyworthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have attempted it before, but I'm sorry I haven't got any pictures or results because I fell off the wagon=[

It is a really good workout, and I found it fun, but between moving home from University and starting a new job I haven't done it in a while!!!

I am definitely giving it another try soon though!!

When are you starting it??
  • mikeyken
    mikeyken Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Did it with a support group from here that really helped me stay with it. Lost 11 lbs. 3 inches off waist, 4 inches off chest, 3 inches off hips. Didn't do good before and after pics, but I know I feel more toned and have had comments about looking better. I totally think it was worth it.
  • lilwhaley04
    Options
    I just started it. It is a challenge!
  • nicolegetsfit
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/320096-my-30ds-results

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/melissa_w/view/results-are-in-137121

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/312724-my-jillians-30-ds-results

Just a few links. :) I just did Day 5 of Level 2 today, and my arms have more definition and my stomach's a bit flatter. 15 more days to go!
  • darlenewanamaker
    darlenewanamaker Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of level 2 Kicked my *kitten* today, but LOVE it. Def. a must I'm going to try the Biggest loser cadio max next.. sorry, no pictures def losing wieght and toning AWESOME FEELING.. Good Luck !
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    It is an amazing w/out! I wanted to die! Good luck :) I am going to start again on monday!
  • change_happens
    Options
    I wil be starting this on the 22nd of this month. I know of one person who actually made it through the entire program and I could see the difference in her before and after photos. I am hoping to achieve great results.
  • EJanine
    EJanine Posts: 23
    Options
    I just finished the 30DS yesterday. I did not lose any weight but I lost some inches, especially around my hips. I feel a lot stronger and it did a great job at toning my entire body...so my figure is nicer. However, I wish it would have done more on my triceps. Anyway, worth it 100%! !
    I will continue to use 30DS as a regular workout, in addition to Ripped in 30 that I started last week. Anyone doing JM videos please feel free to add me for support. =)
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I'm actually half way done. 15 more days to go. try it. its 28 minutes, so its good if you dont have enough time to spare and want to get a killer work out in :0) ENJOY
  • ChantalGG
    Options
    I'm actually half way done. 15 more days to go. try it. its 28 minutes, so its good if you dont have enough time to spare and want to get a killer work out in :0) ENJOY

it is 20 minutes.
  • katslosingit
    katslosingit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for the past 10 days (missed 2 workouts though) and already I can tell a difference in the way my shirts fit across my stomach and I've lost 6lbs. I didn't take before pics or measurements, I figure I'll know by the way my clothes fit.

I follow up the workout with 20 mins of low impact cardio - one of Leslie Sansone's walking video because I like the little extra calorie burn.
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options

it is 20 minutes.

that's what it says... but every time I've timed it, it comes out to a little under 28 minutes. great work out
  • ChantalGG
    Options

it is 20 minutes.

that's what it says... but every time I've timed it, it comes out to a little under 28 minutes. great work out

I was logging it in as 27 minutes and only lost 3.5 lbs. next time i am not going to eat back everything. I probably didnt burn as much as i thought i did.
  • ashanti1982
    Options
    Is 30DS only available in America? I'm English and I've never heard of it but I'm intrigued.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I need someone to make me stick to it!
  • HeatherB85
    Options
    I'm starting my 4th day of disk 1 2morrow.. It has kicked my butt everyday but I can't wait to do it 2morrow. It's an awesome work out and it may be 20 mins but your moving the whole time! Good luck! you can add me if you wan't.
  • Geordie_Girl
    Geordie_Girl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Is 30DS only available in America? I'm English and I've never heard of it but I'm intrigued.
    You can get it on Amazon or Play.com
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options

No im in the UK and i got it off amazon :)
  • CatClark
    CatClark Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Do iiiiiiit!

I don't have before or after pics but I know it's *really* toned me up - I can do a push up now, and my cardiovascular capacity is a million times better than it was :)

I did 30 days straight of L1 and L2 (just joined a gym, so am doing loads of classes there at the moment, but will start a 30 Day cycles of L2 and L3 soon.)

My advice would be, don't feel you have to go up a level before you're ready - and keep telling yourself you can stick with ANYTHING for 30 days - it's not long in the grand scheme of things! Whatever you do, turn on that DVD player - get that tape rolling, and *make* yourself get started each day - that's the hardest bit! Once you get going, the workout is so varied, and over so quickly, that you'll forget all about the fact you didn't feel like doing it ;)

Best of luck - hope you get some great results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!