Im 200 lbs i cant belive it 😞

Options
This is the heavies i have ever been im a 5'3female i just had my 3rd baby 4 months ago and i cant belive i hit 200.my goal is to reach 135 at least to be healthy and pretty i have a very shallow partner im afraid he will leave me of i sont get back into shape i know he sayd he will never leave me but he always reminds me how he has always been shallow and that im the heaviest partner he has ever had.really puts me on edge.what were so trick and or ideas you did to loose weight fast

Replies

• klovesd84
    klovesd84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Sounds like it’s time for some self-acceptance, self-love and self-care. There is a excellent book called Attached. It’s about attachment theory in adult romantic relationships. If you can find the time as a busy mom, I’d recommend reading it. It may give you some insight into your marriage. Take care of yourself Momma.
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    @MIDNIGHTLOVE404 sorry but no man should ever put a woman through this kind of trauma. You should first love yourself, make changes for yourself. Don’t rush to lose weight because this man don’t know what is like for woman to have 3 kids and pack on some baby weight. Let him leave it’s not love if you have compromise your happiness to be with someone shallow
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    I am going to assume your partner has other redeeming qualities even though I think the ball kicking suggestion was appropriate.

The most important thing is not to stress or panic. It can cause you to make unwise decisions about your weight loss AND it can cause you to retain water and mask your weight loss for a long time. It is going to take time to lose weight and you have to maintain your health for yourself and your children.

Also remember it is never too early for you to be a role model for your kids. What would you want them to do in your situation?
  • pinkkatmilk
    pinkkatmilk Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You sound like you could do with a friend
    Welcome to add me
  • kjespers
    kjespers Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What I did was logged my weight, and food and organized a work out plan it helped me feel accomplished and boost self esteem to keep my drive going once I noticed I was losing weight. It's all about caloric measuring. Your 'energy in' ( food ) needs to be less calories than your ' energy out' ( food ) you want to be burning more than what you eat in order for your body to start burning the fat. I've lost 30 pounds from doing this my highest was 210 at 5'4.
  • myawsomeboys
    myawsomeboys Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I can feel you on that one..😩 I don’t get ready anymore afraid he might say where you going? Lol
  • ebert5150
    ebert5150 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure trying to do it quickly for any reason (let alone a shallow partner) is the best idea. Slow and steady. Think of it as something that will improve your overall health rather than just your weight. Think of not just calorie intake, but nutritional value of the food as well. Feel free to add me if you'd like additional support.