It Fits!! (help me choose shoes)

Options

Replies

• Amy_Bell
    Options
  • lunaliberi
    Options
    First off, congratulations, you look stunning and the dress is gorgeous. Secondly, depends how formal the wedding is. If its more of a party wedding, the first pair are perfect, more formal and class, the last pair.
  • CaroseH
    CaroseH Posts: 72
    Options
    Rock n Roll Wedding? NUMBER ONE NO QUESTION!!!!! Congrats, you should feel so proud of yourself!
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the first ones. Congrats on getting in the dress.
  • ercarnes
    ercarnes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    The first ones!
  • giaciccone
    giaciccone Posts: 257
    Options
    The beige shoes - FABULOUS.
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    My rankings:

Shoe #3
    Shoe #1
    Shoe #2 (I'm not a nude-shoe fan.)

Congrats on fitting into the dress!

I agree! Although #3 looks like they'd kill (me anyway!) #1 is sexy Rock & Rolly! #2 looks comfier, but I don't care for the nude look.
  • jamleee
    jamleee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I like them all, but nude is super sexy. Go with #2.
  • TipMcE
    TipMcE Posts: 158
    Options
    The first ones shorten your legs. Nude is in right now and the last ones are a safe bet. I think both look good. However, I'd love to see some color, maybe a peep toe? Unless you're looking to wear what you already own. The dress looks great and how sweet of your hubs to keep it!
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    no one will be looking at your shoes because they wont get past the hot bod!
  • goingtoalaska
    goingtoalaska Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I like the second pair ... but you know what would look awesome a splash of colour, like hot pink or yellow, or zebra print. if not i still choose the middle.
    oh and congrats you look fantastic !!
  • goingtoalaska
    goingtoalaska Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I like the second pair ... but you know what would look awesome a splash of colour, like hot pink or yellow, or zebra print. if not i still choose the middle.
    oh and congrats you look fantastic !!
  • ecaz
    ecaz Posts: 115
    Options
    I love the #2 shoes. But since you said a rock and roll theme - my vote is #1.

OR - reward yourself for fitting in that dress and go get you some smokin hot red shoes to add a pop of color.
  • Jpickeri
    Jpickeri Posts: 35
    Options
    i LOVE the second ones! Nude pumps are always so classy.
  • turbogynda
    turbogynda Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Go for the second ones. It´s s a known fashion secret that nude pumps elongate your legs. And who doesn´t want that ;-)
  • hardatwork45
    hardatwork45 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    The first pair are Fierce and Fabulous.....you look fantastic
  • msmith5251s
    Options
    I like pair # 3.
  • justaloozer
    justaloozer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hands down #1!! Awesome job!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, I'm just going to sit here and stare at your legs for a minute.....

OK, now I'm going to vote for #1.

SMOKIN' outfit!
  • cmbradfield
    Options
    Love the dress. You look awesome! #1
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!