Gimme the Skinny - August Challenge Team 21 - (closed group)

Options

Replies

• heofon
    heofon Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I did all 1000 crunches! Took me 33 minutes. I just kept going...

Ok, Monday and Tuesday were spent helping the wif with her foot. It was really fun and I think I actually burned quite a few calories. But I wasn't able to do my challenges. So, feeling really good tonight I did everything and now I'm caught up. Ah, on to my Leadership and Organizational Behavior essay.
  • u2fergus
    u2fergus Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Okay, so outwit is the logo...

How about Out Wit the Fat
    or Out Wit da Chubby

Outwit da Chubby is hilarious!
    And... I think it follows our "Gimme the Skinny" naming pattern. I vote for that one.
    But we should still refer to each other as "Skinnies," of course. ;-)
  • heofon
    Options
    The Fitness Hunters

Feral Warriors

The Qualifiers

Eagle from Bear

Bear of Skinny Spirit
  • kristinmkartist
    kristinmkartist Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Heofon- Way to go dude on the 1000 crunches in one crack! I am 400 away from 1000. I felt really sick this morning and my stomach was really achy so I didn't do my normal 530am workout. Here I am moving around and its just my ab muscles hurting. I thought I was getting sick.

Today my mom takes the kids til friday at 6pm. So Hubby and I are going on a date with the new motorcycle. Super excited for tonight. Friday we have a huge gathering for my brother in laws wedding on Sat. Then Sat I am gone from 10am to 10pm for the wedding. I think I will live on meal bars until the reception. They didn't hire a photographer so I will be snapping all the photos.

Have a great THUR!
  • tagrady
    tagrady Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    WOW Heofon~ 1000 Crunches in 1 sitting???? that's insane!!!!!!!!!

Kristinmarkist~ Have fun at that wedding & on the bike!!

I'm leaning towards the outwit the chubby too, i'm already getting idea's for our logo & tag :) On our siggy I can try to show a cast away (chubby person) walking away from tribal circle :bigsmile: Ohhhh how I wish I was in the office more today to work on this!!! I think that would help make up our decision :)

I reserved a space for our team with Gary & just told him we'd send the name when we had one.

on another note, my stomach has never looked so flat!!!!!!!!!!!! love crunch week!

and....i totally caught my husband checking me out last night!
  • u2fergus
    Options
    on another note, my stomach has never looked so flat!!!!!!!!!!!! love crunch week!

and....i totally caught my husband checking me out last night!

Haha... that's awesome. :tongue:

And you know what? I think I'm going to make every week a crunch week for me from now on! I could get used to not having a muffin top or pooch anymore!
  • heofon
    Options
    On our siggy I can try to show a cast away (chubby person) walking away from tribal circle.

That's a great idea!
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Heofon~ 1000 Crunches at one time? You are killing me here! WOW! is all I can say.

Out wit da chubby - Gimme the Skinny ! I love the logo possabilities. Can't wait to see them.

BUT, then somebody has to tell me how to make it work in my signature. Apparently I am technically challenged with photos on this site.:blushing:
  • mommaski4
    Options
    Question about the crunches.... Can reverse crunches be counted towards the count? I have been doing 25 crunches followed by 25 reverse crunches (while resting the upper abs) but have only been counting the regular crunches. Can my reverses count too? They are crunches after all, just working the lower abs.
  • kiltbunny
    kiltbunny Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Loving Outwit da Chubby!!

momma- I think any crunch counts. A crunch is a crunch!
  • u2fergus
    Options
    Question about the crunches.... Can reverse crunches be counted towards the count? I have been doing 25 crunches followed by 25 reverse crunches (while resting the upper abs) but have only been counting the regular crunches. Can my reverses count too? They are crunches after all, just working the lower abs.

I agree with kdmallon... any crunch is a crunch, and personally, I think reverse crunches are even harder than regular crunches, so you go, mommaski! :smile:
  • szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Options
    All done with my 1000 crunches! :)
  • mommaski4
    Options
    All done with my 1000 crunches! :)

Woo Hoo! Way to go! You rock!:drinker:

I will likely be taking mine through Saturday but I WILL get 1000 crunches in!
  • calition
    calition Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    The Fitness Hunters

Feral Warriors

The Qualifiers

Eagle from Bear

Bear of Skinny Spirit

I like Bear of Skinny Spirit
  • kcgslp
    kcgslp Posts: 212
    Options
    Daily check-in

Ran 4.2 miles (tired today, so i didn't quite make 5 miles)

+ 200 jumping jacks
    + 3 sets of 21s
    +3 sets of wood chop

+ 200 crunches. ( total 700)

good night SKINNYs :yawn:
  • kiltbunny
    kiltbunny Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Crunches and JJs and woodchoppers, oh my.

I can't think to add up my total crunches this week. But I just did 350

Added this as its what I feel like currently !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeafSiyJ_1A
  • tagrady
    Options
    here's what i'm working on guys...let me know your thoughts!

TEAMOUTWIT-1.jpg
  • mommaski4
    Options
    here's what i'm working on guys...let me know your thoughts!

TEAMOUTWIT-1.jpg

Love them! :heart:

May favorite if the third one with the fitness pictures.
  • tagrady
    Options
    the first one is the actual survivor logo that I copied the design from :bigsmile:
  • szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Options
    They are awesome!