pennyphoo2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 181
    My downfall are always the weekends. 😣
  • MissTeriAnn
    MissTeriAnn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    elsiesnow wrote: »
    I'm in! Slow and steady wins the race, right? I need this. My work pants are snug, and I'm not happy. I want to feel better, look better, and be healthier.

I feel the same. I miss the feeling of confidence in anything I wear and I want energy so I can run around with my little guy once he starts walking. We can do this!! 💪
  • sierrajumper2908
    sierrajumper2908 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Joining! Since nursing school my weight has been a roller coaster! Now that I am getting married in 6 months I need some accountability and motivation!
    SW: 134 lbs at 5 foot
  • HealthyHannahJane
    Options
    Been taking the stairs and tracking food. Now if only i could fit water into my insane teaching schedule.

Are you not able to stop for drinks during classes?

You'd think I could but its constant moving, talking. Go go go teaching art k-8.

I'm not sure what to suggest then! Good luck
  • HealthyHannahJane
    Options
    pennyphoo2 wrote: »

Yes! Same here, my husband likes to eat out on weekends so it’s very tempting to give in. Plus I have a major sweet tooth at night for chocolate. I need to find a recipe for something sweet but low in calories.

How about poached fruit with spices or chocolate soya pudding?
  • HealthyHannahJane
    Options
    Hi all, my SW - 12:0 or 168lbs.
    I think that will probably go up this week cause my IBS is being rubbish. Still we got this 💪
  • danielleedwards018
    danielleedwards018 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! It sounds like just what I need to actually stick to it this time.
  • KathleenDo
    KathleenDo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Re: teaching and drinking water...one of my colleagues found a blinking water bottle on Amazon that would light up when she hadn't drank in awhile. It was spendy but helpful as the kids would say...Ms. M, your bottle is blinking!
  • aidanschneider15
    aidanschneider15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in!! I want to stay strong through the holidays and not have any slip ups.
  • amc2509
    amc2509 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?? Good that this target goes past Christmas... might help to focus the mind

Current weight 8/10/2018: 169lb
    15/10/2018
    22/10/2018
    29/10/2018
    5/11/2018
    12/11/2018
    19/11/2018
    26/11/2018
    3/12/2018
    10/12/2018
    17/12/2018
    24/12/2018
    31/12/2018
    7/1/2019
    14/1/2019
    21/1/2019
    28/1/2019
    1/2/2019
  • dhallartist
    dhallartist Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am in! I would be happy with 15 pounds.
  • nillac
    nillac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Been on MFP for I can't even tell you how long, and have yet to MAINTAIN my goal. I've had countless 'day ones' where I've gotten down to a good weight and been in a good place with my fitness and I just sabotage it all. I am tired of being so comfortable with letting myself down. I have never had to be accountable to anyone else but myself, so hopefully this is the push I need!
  • pennyphoo2
    pennyphoo2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Yes! Same here, my husband likes to eat out on weekends so it’s very tempting to give in. Plus I have a major sweet tooth at night for chocolate. I need to find a recipe for something sweet but low in calories.

Giiirllll, yes. These are my problems too! Hubby wants bar food and beer on fridays, bestie wants to drink and dance on saturdays. I want ihop at 3 am afterwords. It’s a rollercoaster! I need to stop!
  • JuliBiGoolee
    JuliBiGoolee Posts: 204 Member
    Options

Sugar free dark chocolate Hershey minis, I put them in the freezer. Sugar free, fat free chocolate pudding. I'm also a sweets/ chocolate lover
  • JuliBiGoolee
    JuliBiGoolee Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    KathleenDo wrote: »
    Re: teaching and drinking water...one of my colleagues found a blinking water bottle on Amazon that would light up when she hadn't drank in awhile. It was spendy but helpful as the kids would say...Ms. M, your bottle is blinking!

I had one! It beeped and light up. But it fell and broke and it was $45! Perhaps ill see if they have cheaper ones now
  • long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am in!