August Challenge "FUNKY UNCHUNKY MONKEY'S" (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
1235»

Replies

• corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite recipes to make when it's cold...and my boyfriend LOVES it...

Chicken and Sausage Gumbo (the counts weren't nearly as horrid as I was afraid of)

chickenandsausagegumbonutrition.jpg

Chicken and Sausage Gumbo
    Ingredients:
    Abt 2 lbs of chicken (I prefer thighs and legs though this batch all I could get was skinless/boneless breasts and seems pretty good)
    1 large onion
    Salt and Pepper to taste (I add it in while I’m cooking the chicken)
    ½ tsp of garlic powder
    1 large can of chopped tomatoes or whole if you prefer
    1-2 packs of Eckeridge Polish or Smoked Sausage. (Depends on how much sausage you want. If you want the sausage to have a lot of flavor use Polish if not just go with smoked or one of each)
    1 stick of butter
    Abt 2 tbs of flour
    Directions:
    Boil the chicken, onion, boullion, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a bit pot with plenty of water to cover all the chicken and then some…I used a 5 quart pot filled about halfway and then added everything to the pot. Cook for about 3-4 hrs. The longer you cook it the better the gumbo. I cover it and uncover it depending on how it’s looking. Toward the end of the 3rd hour pull the chicken out of the pot. Leave the broth on the stove on low.
    After the chicken is cool enough to shred and break into bite size/small pieces, add it back to the pot. I usually just place it on a plate and put in the freezer for a bit till it’s cool enough to handle. Let it cook for about another hour. Then remove it again and put it in a bowl removing all the broth you can. Turn the pot on med/high to bring it to a boil. Be careful not to boil over, I now have a lovely mess on what was my clean stove to clean up…  Also move to a back burner, you will need a front burner next.
    This is where you must devote your time and energy only to the gumbo. You are going to make the reaux and it can burn in an instant toward the end, then you have to start all over again. You will also want a your sink clean and a big cup of water to cool the pan off at the end when it’s empty. Try to open windows, set up fans and vents…most the time I set off the smoke alarm if I’m not ahead of the game…This step will take about 35-45 mins.
    In a medium sauce pan, melt a stick of margarine or butter your choice on medium heat. When it is melted add the flour 1 tbs at a time, mixing it in and mushing it up with the flour. I use up to 3 tbs of flour, this time it was about 2.5 or so. Stop adding flour when it has that solid/liquid consistency.
    I tend to use a big metal spoon and fork, at this point, as well as a wooden spoon. Swapping to what is easiest keeping the rest close at hand, a lot of the time I’m swapping because the one I’m using is getting to hot to handle.
    Carefully stir it (you don’t want this to get on you, it’s very very hot!) I stir, then mush into the pan let sit a few seconds, then stir again, and repeat. At first it’s going to go to an almost white appearance, and you have plenty of time. As it cooks it’s going to brown, this is a good thing. To brown it faster turn up heat, of course you are the one standing over it and I tend to stick with med/low heat, easier to control but does take longer. It will begin to look dryer as it cooks as well and this is also good. You are aiming to get it to the color of decent chocolate or darker without burning it. The darker it is the better the gumbo, but don’t burn it, or you begin again . The closer to the end of the process you get the faster it goes so be prepared not to leave it. Toward the end it’s going to go to having this oily appearance after you’ve mushed it into the pan to stir it again, keep going.
    When you are satisfied and tired of waiting, use your wooden spoon (or something that is not gonna melt), and spoon/pour this into you chicken stock that should be boiling. This is going to make it start almost smoking and go into a heavy controlled boil. Place your pan into your empty sink and dump big cup of water into it to cool off your pan.
    Now place your chicken back into the pot. Open the big can of tomatoes and dump them in crushing them if you bought whole tomatoes. Lately I’ve been lazy and just go ahead and buy already chopped, it’s just easier, but make sure as you add them that they aren’t in big pieces. Slice up sausage and place in pot. Put lid on and let simmer on low for about an hour or till you can’t wait anymore.
    At this point make some rice to serve with the gumbo and enjoy  Sometimes at this point I’m feeling lazy and toss the rice into the pot with the gumbo to cook…up to you 
  • bell33usx2
    bell33usx2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My Recipie:

Tara's Turkey Mini-Meatloaf
    Ingredients
    1 small yellow onion, coarsely chopped
    1 medium carrot, peeled and coarsely chopped
    1 stalk of celery, coarsely chopped
    2 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
    1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O TURKEY STORE® lean ground turkey breast
    1/2 cup quick cooking oats
    2 egg whites
    For Topping

1/4 cup fat free and sugar free ketchup
    1 tablespoon chipotle pepper adobo sauce
    1 tablespoon brown sugar substitute (such as Splenda® Brand)
    Instructions
    Preheat oven to 350°F. In the work bowl of a food processor, combine onion, carrots and celery. Pulse until finely chopped. Add chipotle peppers and pulse until just combined.

In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey with the pepper and vegetable mixture. Add egg whites and oats; gently mix until combined. Place about 1/3 cup of the prepared meatloaf mixture into 9 wells of a standard size muffin pan that has been lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 20 minutes.

Meanwhile, combine all of the topping ingredients in a small bowl; set aside. Remove meat loaves from oven and spoon the topping over each meatloaf. Return meatloaf to the oven and continue to bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until meatloaf is firm and the internal temperature registers 170°F. Let meatloaf stand for 5 minutes before serving. Makes 9 mini loaves.

Source: Biggest Loser

Per Meatloaf: 110 Calories, 1g Fat, 25mg Cholesterol, 180mg Sodium, 6g Carbohydrates, 16g Protein, <1g Fiber
  • bell33usx2
    bell33usx2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I should add. The recipie is a little spicy but then I like spicy. You can always tone it down a bit or change the spices to whatever you prefer. :wink:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    OK, I just got back from vacation and this is my first post...sorry, that I am such a lame teammate...I also have a horrible virus that is brewing as well...lucky me

Can someone just get me up to speed? If you could just PM me that would be great. At this point, it might be better for me to bow out rather than holding up the team. I will be out of town next Wednesday thru the weekend. A wicked Chicago trip planned.

Again, my apologizes...
  • ablake80
    ablake80 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My fave recipe lately >>>

Fish Tacos with Coleslaw and Chipotle Mayo

Ingredients:
    1 pound tilapia fillets, cut into chunks
    1/2 cup fresh lime juice (for marinating)
    1/3 cup fresh lime juice
    2 tablespoons honey
    1 tablespoon vegetable oil
    1 teaspoon ground cumin
    4-6 tablespoons Kraft Chipotle Mayo
    1/3 cup all-purpose flour
    2 eggs, lightly beaten
    2 cups panko crumbs
    salt and ground black pepper to taste
    1 cup vegetable oil for frying
    2 cups coleslaw
    8 (7 inch) flour tortillas, warmed

Directions:
    1. Place the tilapia chunks in a flat dish and pour 1/2 cup lime juice over the fish. Cover, and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
    2. Meanwhile, make the honey-cumin sauce by whisking together 1/3 cup lime juice, honey, vegetable oil, and ground cumin a small bowl. Set aside until needed.
    3. To bread the fish, place the flour, eggs, and panko crumbs in three separate shallow dishes. Season the fish with salt and pepper to taste. Dip the fish pieces first in the four, coating evenly, and shaking off any excess. Dip next in the eggs, and last in the panko crumbs, patting the pieces to help the breadcrumbs hold. Set the fish aside on a plate.
    4. To cook the breaded fish, pour 1 cup vegetable oil into a skillet to 1/4 inch deep. Heat the oil to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C) over medium heat. Cook the fish, turning until all sides are golden brown, and flesh is easily flaked with a fork. Drain on paper towels. Brush the fish with the honey-cumin sauce.
    6. Place the tortillas on a flat surface, and spread each with 1 tablespoon reserved chipotle mayonnaise dressing. Divide the fish, approx. 4 chunks of fish for each tortillas.

Of course you can bake/grill in place of frying for healthier.

Nutrition info: Serves 8 people; per 1 serving - 335 calories, 50 carbs, 8 fat, 23 protein
  • nwinter2612
    nwinter2612 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Here is mine

Prep Time:20 min
    Start to Finish:35 min
    makes:4 Servings
    Chicken
    4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (1 to 1 1/4 pounds total)
    1/8 teaspoon black pepper
    Fresh mint leaves (optional)
    Cucumber Sauce
    3/4 cup Yoplait® Fat Free Plain Yogurt
    1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
    2 teaspoons snipped fresh mint or 1/2 teaspoon dried mint, crushed
    1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
    1/4 teaspoon salt
    1 cup chopped, seeded cucumber
    1/8 teaspoon black pepper

1. In a medium bowl combine yogurt, green onions, snipped or dried mint, cumin, salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Transfer half of the yogurt mixture to a small bowl; set aside. For cucumber-yogurt sauce, stir cucumber into remaining yogurt mixture.
    2. Sprinkle chicken breasts with 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
    3. Place chicken on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat for 6 minutes. Turn chicken. Broil for 6 to 9 minutes more or until chicken is tender and no longer pink, brushing chicken with reserved yogurt mixture during the last half of broiling.
    4. Serve chicken with the cucumber-yogurt sauce. If desired, garnish with fresh mint.

Nutritional Information

1 Serving: Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 10); Total Fat 1 1/2g (Saturated Fat 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 65mg; Sodium 250mg; Total Carbohydrate 5g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 4g); Protein 29g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 3%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 10%; Iron 6% Exchanges: 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 4 Very Lean Meat Carbohydrate Choices: 0
    *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    AUGUST CHALLENGE WEEK 2: Unleashing the Beast Within!
    This is the week two team challenge. This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine. This is a challenge and is not a replacement! If you need a beginner workout please contact your team captain for ideas.
    Week Two Daily Exercise Challenge
    Daily Exercise = 1 point per member per day. If everyone does it you will be awarded a 5 point bonus for the team!
    WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR DAY OF REST WE’RE STARTING WEEK #2 YOU ARE NO LONGER ROCKSTARS YOU’VE MOVED ON TO BEAST MODE!
    Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 50 Squat Kicks*
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo )
    Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 50 Swimmer’s Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk,run (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYwzaUXK6gs) * You may use cans of soup or bottles of water if u don’t have weights
    Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 50 Situps or Ab Crunches* + 50 Mountain Climbers
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 )
    Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 3 sets of 21’s + 100 Jumping Jacks (Bicep Curls may be done with cans of soup or bottles of water if you don’t have any weights)
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLcsg-5Dw8 ) 21’s The video is a little long sorry.
    Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 50 Globe jumps + 100 Jumping Jacks + 100 Stair Climbs (jog or run)
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKKKNR5USXc )
    Day 6 Exercise Challenge – 40 Shoulder Presses + 1 extra mile + 50 crunches
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpWrzp9Mnyg) Shoulder Press
    Day 7 Rest! You deserve it!
    Week Two Weekly Team Challenge
    Each team must coordinate a 100 mile walk, run, jog outside of their normal running jogging. You will to volunteer how much you can walk. If the team does accomplish the 100 mile challenge they will be rewarded with 5 bonus point. In addition to the 100 mile walk each team member must submit their favorite recipe to the group forum, along with the nutritional value. If someone submits your favorite you must find another recipe to submit.
    *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.

Please note each week the exercises will increase in difficulty. This will push each team member. Modifications will be provided for those who unable to complete the exercise as intended. Release your potential and it will take you further than you imagined.

:bigsmile:

Sorry everyone that I'm a super slacker. Will get my exercises in tonight...
    Oh, And SO EXCITED FOR 21's TOMORROW. They're fun...really.
  • Nikkerz620
    Nikkerz620 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I just make stuff never really have a recipe....

But ths one I know off hand. :) Enjoy.. Great simple lunch idea!

PIZZA ROLL UP
    (Would be good with some veggies in there to replace the pepperoni. It would help the sodium content)

Flatout - Light Original Flat Bread, 1 flatbread
    Contadina - Pizza Squeeze Pizza Sauce, 0.3 cup
    Hormel - Pepperoni Minis 5 oz Bag, 0.8 oz
    Sargento - Reduced Sodium Shredded Mozzarella , 0.25 cup

Spread sauce on flat bread and add toppings.
    Warm in microwave for 30 second - minute.
    Roll up and enjoy! :)

Calories: 305
    Sodium:1168
    Carbs: 24
    Protein: 21
    Fiber: 10
  • happymiche
    happymiche Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Chicken Tacos with Charred Tomatos

2 servings

Ingredients:

2 plum tomatoes, cored
    8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast, trimmed of fat
    1/4 teaspoon salt
    1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
    2 teaspoons canola oil, divided
    1/2 cup finely chopped white onion
    1 clove garlic, minced
    1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
    2 teaspoons lime juice, plus lime wedges for garnish
    2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
    2 scallions, chopped
    6 small corn tortillas, heated

Directions:

1.Heat a medium skillet over high heat until very hot. Add tomatoes and cook, turning occasionally with tongs, until charred on all sides, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate to cool slightly. Cut the tomatoes in half crosswise; squeeze to discard seeds. Remove cores and chop the remaining pulp and skin.
    2.Cut chicken into 1-inch chunks; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add 1 teaspoon oil to the pan and heat over high heat until very hot. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until it is browned and no longer pink in the middle, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
    3.Reduce the heat to medium and add the remaining 1 teaspoon oil. Add onion and cook, stirring, until softened, about 2 minutes. Add garlic and jalapeño and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add lime juice, the chicken and tomatoes. Cook, stirring, until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in cilantro and scallions. Divide the chicken mixture among tortillas. Serve with lime wedges.

Nutritional Info:

Per serving: 297 calories; 9 g fat ( 1 g sat , 4 g mono ); 63 mg cholesterol; 27 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 27 g protein; 2 g fiber; 415 mg sodium; 463 mg potassium.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    AUGUST CHALLENGE WEEK #3: RISE OF THE MACHINES! This is the week three team challenge. This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine. This is a challenge and is not a replacement! If you need a beginner workout please contact your team captain for ideas. Week Three Daily Exercise Challenge Daily Exercise = 1 point per member per day. If everyone does it you will be awarded a 5 point bonus for the team! WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR DAY OF REST WE’RE STARTING WEEK #2 YOU ARE NO LONGER ROCKSTARS YOU’VE MOVED ON TO BEAST MODE!

Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 50 Squat Kicks* and 3 sets of 12 Woodchops (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo ) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkhATg1-b9g&amp;feature=relmfu )

Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 50 Military Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk,run + 3 sets of 21’s (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9WeqqMeJAM&amp;feature=related )

Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 200 Jumping Jacks + 100 Mountain Climbers + 20 Lunges (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 )

Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 3 sets of 21’s + 200 Jumping Jacks + 3 sets of 12 woodchops (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLcsg-5Dw8 ) 21’s The video is a little long sorry.

Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 100 AB Crunches + 50 Burpees (Oh yes they are back) Up/Downs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKKKNR5USXc )

Day 6 Exercise Challenge – Walk, run, swim, jog, bike 2 miles today. That’s it you’ve kicked your own butt this week!

Day 7 Rest! You deserve it!

Week Three Weekly Team Challenge Team Challenge as a team to do at least 4000 AB CRUNCHES for the week. So a team of 20 would need each person to do 200 Crunches extra for the week. Let’s burn that belly fat away! *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe. Please note each week the exercises will increase in difficulty. This will push each team member. Modifications will be provided for those who unable to complete the exercise as intended
  • alisa1973
    alisa1973 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Enjoy!

Black Bean and Corn Salad

1 can Busch reduced sodium black beans, rinsed
    2 fresh ears of corn, kernels cut off cobb
    1 shallot minced or 2 tsp grated onion (optional)
    1/4 jalapeno pepper minced
    1-2 tomatoes seeded and diced
    juice of 1 lime
    3 tsp of vinegar, red or rice wine is what I prefer
    Pepper to taste

Combine all in bowl and refrigerate for 3 hours so flavors can combine.

Serves 5
    Nutritional Info:
    Calories 116
    Carbs 26
    Fat 1
    Protein 6
    Fiber 7
  • WhomII
    WhomII Posts: 24
    Options
    bump ditty bump jump jump jump
    bump ditty bump crunch crunch crunch
  • heathergettingfit
    Options
    This week's walking challenge:
    I pledged seven miles, but unfortunately I was only able to get five miles in.
    Sorry team.
  • petchonka82
    Options
    Here's my recipe. :)

Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Burgers

4 servings

Active Time: 50 minutes

Total Time: 50 minutes

INGREDIENTS

MARINARA SAUCE
    2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
    1 small onion, finely chopped
    4 cloves garlic, minced
    2 cups chopped plum tomatoes, with juices
    6 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
    2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil

BURGERS
    1 pound 93%-lean ground turkey
    1/4 cup finely chopped scallions
    2 teaspoons minced garlic
    2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
    1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
    1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
    1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
    1/4 teaspoon salt
    1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
    2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
    2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
    4 4-inch-square slices foccacia bread, (about 2 ounces each), toasted

PREPARATION
    To prepare marinara: Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, cover and cook, stirring frequently, until translucent, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in fresh tomatoes and any juices, sun-dried tomatoes, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes have broken down, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in basil and remove from the heat. Transfer to a food processor and pulse to form a coarse-textured sauce. Return to the pan and set aside.
    To prepare burgers: Place turkey, scallions, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, lemon zest, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Gently combine, without overmixing, until evenly incorporated. Form into 8 thin patties about 4-inches wide and 3/8 inch thick.
    Combine 1/4 cup cheese and basil and place an equal amount in the center of 4 patties. Cover with the remaining patties and crimp the edges closed.
    Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat (see Grilling Variation). Add burgers and cook, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center registers 165°F, 8 to 10 minutes total.
    Warm the marinara on the stove. To assemble the burgers, spread 3 tablespoons of marinara on each toasted focaccia, top with a burger, about 3 more tablespoons of marinara and 1 tablespoon of the remaining cheese. Grilling Variation: To grill the turkey burgers, preheat a grill to medium-high. Oil the grill rack (see Tip). Grill the patties, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center registers 165°F, 8 to 10 minutes total

299 calories; 15 g fat (4 g sat, 5 g mono); 74 mg cholesterol; 14 g carbohydrates; 28 g protein; 2 g fiber; 706 mg sodium; 382 mg potassium

I made some adjustments:

I did not use Focaccia bread. I used a wheat hamburger bun.
    I did not make the marinara, I bought it (Francesco Rinaldi)
    I only used 1 tbsp of basil in the hamburger meat.
    I only used 2 tbsp of marinara on the bottom and 2 on the top.
    I used 1/2 cup of mozzarella in the middle mixture.
    I used Kraft Fat Free Shredded mozzarella
    I only separated the hamburger into 6 patties (3 burgers)

The adjusted nutritional facts for this are (burger only): 332 Cal, 11 Carbs, 15 grams of fat, 39 protei
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Gary6030 AUGUST CHALLENGE #4: INSPIRE AND RETIRE! Week 4 and FINAL Daily Challenges

Day 1: 2 sets of 20 Windshield Wipers, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of Swimmer’s Press

Day 2: 2 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps, 50 Squat Kicks, 20 Globe Jumps

Day 3: 20 Split Squat Jumps, 3 sets of 20 Wood Chops

Day 4: 40 ZigZag Hops, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Press

Day 5: 2 sets of 20 Burpees, 50 Squat Kicks, 20 Globe Jumps

Day 6: 20 Mountain Climbers, 3 Sets of 20 Wood Chops, 3 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps

Rest on Sunday (or day of choice)

Monday 8/29 - Final Days make them count! 200 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 10

burpees, 10 mountain climbers, 10 globe jumps, 10 Squat Kicks, 10 ZigZag Hops! These are a little different. IF YOU ARE

ABLE AND YOU ARE! Do these consecutively. No stopping to rest, don’t break these into sets! I’ve designed this so you can

see just how far you’ve come. Many of you would never be able to do all of these in one setting on August 1st. BUT YOU’VE

Found the inner Beast, You’ve Unleashed you ROCKSTAR and you’ve become an EXERCISE MACHINE. I’m proud of you and

you should be VERY proud of yourself!

Tuesday 8/30- Final Days make them count! Walk, Run, Jog a 5K that is 3.2 miles

straight no stopping! As fast or as slow as you need to! YOU CAN DO IT I PROMISE! At 447lbs I did it in one hour and

15minutes with 3 hills. You can do this I promise!

PUSH YOURSELF AND PROVE TO YOURSELF YOU ARE A WARRIOR!

Wednesday - REST BECAUSE THURSDAY ITS GOING TaaaaaRIBALLLLL!!!!!!!!

Weekly Team Challenge 4000 team crunches, 4000 Jumping Jacks and 100 extra miles! This equals about 200 per team for crunches and jumping jacks for the week along with an extra 5 miles for each team member! The Last part of the team weekly challenge is solicit a friend or family member to join MFP and begin the next month’s journey with you. Inspire others that’s easy. The retire portion of the week is about looking back at the past 30 days. You have had to retire many old habits, many excuses and reasons why not to exercise. It’s time to retire those and move forward to the new you! YOU ARE MY INSPIRATIONS! Keep it up as we INSPIRE our circle of influence and RETIRE the old ways! Go Inspirations Go!
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    OMG I just got a look at the final week and Monday and Tuesday of the next week...we are all gonna die!!! But we will die being fit and in shape...right? *lol* Let's go team funky unchunky monkey's!