CRAVING CHOCOLATE MILK

Options
2»

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    This topic title totally reminded me of the time I was in the hospital for a ruptured appendix. After the surgery, I was unable to eat solid foods or drink anything. I was fed through a tube into my arm. I was constantly craving chocolate milk. I have no idea why. When I was finally able to eat/drink again, that's the first thing I wanted...some chocolate milk.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,680 Member
    Options
    IM craving chocolate milk, and want a big glass of it, help me before i commit this horrible sin!
    Comp for the calories and have it. Don't play mental jumping jacks and think about it all day.
  • noely1974
    noely1974 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I LOVE CHOCOLATE MILK !!!!!!!! just not too much;-)
  • LillysGranny
    Options
    Just plan for the calories and have some! Get the less sugar quick if it'll make you feel better about it.
  • mrsmclarke
    Options
    I had a nice glass the other night. 2 teaspoons of Light Hershey Syrup and 1.5 cups of Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Milk.. YUM!
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Man, are most of you on such tight calorie restrictions that one glass of chocolate milk will totally bust your day? Skim milk + chocolate syrup isn't hugely caloric. Use non-cow milk and it is even less.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Man, are most of you on such tight calorie restrictions that one glass of chocolate milk will totally bust your day? Skim milk + chocolate syrup isn't hugely caloric. Use non-cow milk and it is even less.

She asked for ideas...we gave them. You ended up doing the same. It's nicer to realize the potentially lower calorie alternatives if you don't want to blow a wad of calories on just a glass of choco milk.
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Well this isn't helpful for you but, I drink skim chocolate milk all the time, it's great and like 90 calories or something.
    Go for a little walk around the block and have some afterwards :)
  • runningathena
    runningathena Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I drink Trumoo fat-free chocolate milk after my workouts - 8oz is all you need and it tastes soooo good :) Or you can also try freezing a banana and blending that with the chocolate milk and a little cocoa powder for extra chocolatey goodness without the extra sugar. Good luck!