Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Squishywishy
    Squishywishy Posts: 54 Member
    Looking for people to take shifts blocking the fridge door.
  • I could use as many friends as I can for support!!!!
  • lesockie
    lesockie Posts: 79 Member
    Friends and accountability! Feel free to add me!
  • Mariegmx
    Mariegmx Posts: 4 Member
    Add me! I need the kick in the butt to keep me going. You know, because I except 100 pounds to fall off overnight. ;)
  • Klaudiof
    Klaudiof Posts: 5 Member
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me, in particular I'm interested in the mix between running and strength and ideas for healthy and quick meals.
  • Terry2188
    Terry2188 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! Just looking for friends on MyFitnessPal! I’ve lost 175 pounds since starting here and 109 in the last year! Have 20 to 40 more pounds to go.
  • PolarDog117
    PolarDog117 Posts: 9 Member
    You have a friend in me!! :smile:

Honestly, hate feeling tired and overwhelmed ... want to feel active, healthy and ready baby!!
  • Cleandietandlift
    Cleandietandlift Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2018
    Yeah I could use some friends too. Add me here, also jfclifford@yahoo.com, James
  • Amber_MFP
    Amber_MFP Posts: 5 Member
    I have found some great friends here, but I can always use more active friends to follow- I need all the inspiration I can get! :)
  • Emily3119
    Emily3119 Posts: 25 Member
    I am back for the millionth time - anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • InvisoningMe
    InvisoningMe Posts: 26 Member
    Id love more active MFP friends & fitbit addicts to help & be helped along this journey! Send me a request !
  • bigguyreed
    bigguyreed Posts: 64 Member
    Feel free to add me, always enjoy encouraging others to stick to there goals.
  • parkertobefit
    parkertobefit Posts: 459 Member
    Hi people ☺️
  • Mike_Is_Fit
    Mike_Is_Fit Posts: 8 Member
    I could use more active friends. Feel free to add me.
  • keither_2000
    keither_2000 Posts: 3 Member
    I am looking for some people to give me encouragement but also can just be a listening ear. I have been overweight my entire adult life. I would just laugh off any issues but not really try. A serious cardiac event later, I am serious and I am trying; but it is hard to break old habits, especially under stress. Looking for anyone to keep me motivated and keep me accountable. Thanks in advance!!!
  • jujibrown1
    jujibrown1 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi my name is Deliah, I've used MFP in the past and then get off b/c of the work involved in logging food multiple times through-out the day. I'm here to stay this time and need some supportive friends where we can cheer each other on on this journey.
  • Saradm101
    Saradm101 Posts: 12 Member
    edited October 2018
    Hi I’m from the UK and is looking for new friends, please feel free to add me..
  • H0ckeyplaya55
    H0ckeyplaya55 Posts: 44 Member
    Could always use some more like minded people in my world! Feel free to add me!
  • sanjay0410
    sanjay0410 Posts: 2 Member
    looking for friends to train with and keep motivated :)
  • lessdefined2018
    lessdefined2018 Posts: 16 Member
    Yes please I need new active friends too!!