Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• ksmarie55
    ksmarie55 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just signed in today!! Feel free to add me!! Looking to make new friends. We can motivate each other on this journey.
  • _Arty_
    _Arty_ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Please add me!
  • ArmyMedic23PFA
    ArmyMedic23PFA Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, yes l am doing Keto and IF. Based in UK
  • pam5762
    pam5762 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Add me if for advice and support! Always looking for more friends! Start eating to live and STOP living to eat!
  • iamkachelle
    iamkachelle Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi MFP fam :-) I'm back and need more friends who are active. Let's inspire each other 💪😋
  • Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Options
    Always can use more inspiration & motivation....let's do this together
  • RatedFit
    RatedFit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’ve been using this app now for about 4 months for food tracking, but only recently have I started exploring the other features and benefits. This group is one of them🙌 I’m loving it. Thank you all for being so motivational and encouraging with your comments🙏.

I’m looking for friends also to help keep me accountable bc the “struggle to gobble” is real. 🤤😂😋
  • emmieg23
    emmieg23 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m Em, 22 from Australia. Would love someone to talk food & exercise with so I don’t bore my friends! Talking in kilograms is preferred😂 Looking to lose 10kg.
  • jkendo
    jkendo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Back to working out, and also love the group connections, inspirations and fitness ideas and suggestions. I am here to drop 20 lbs and get toned, especially after a "5 lb. Hawaiian vacation!". Thanks! James
  • johnmtrendler
    johnmtrendler Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    yeah!
    stopped using MFP for awhile, but now I'm back and could use some friends to motivate me (I'll do my best to motivate you too!) - feel free to add me :)
  • blackcatfitness
    blackcatfitness Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Plant based vegan over here. Down 83lbs since January of this year. looking for friends to help motivate to either eat more veggies, or get out there and exercise.
  • pam5762
    pam5762 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hello! Looking for some new mutually supportive friends. Sadly, a lot of mine just aren’t that active anymore. I’ve been on here for almost 3 years now, open diary, and love encouraging all of my friends! Feel free to add me! ;)
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open and I love supporting people. <33
  • TurquoiseViolet215
    TurquoiseViolet215 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    :)
  • susieq26452
    susieq26452 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • tntmom1014
    tntmom1014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm extremely new and I'm needing friends to help me with motivation. Please add me!!!
  • Liana_Ish
    Liana_Ish Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Very active and supportive user! 😎😃
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    yes please