• mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    Name: Kathryn
    Height: 5'3.5"
    Total Weight lost: ~76 lbs
    Time it took to lose: 2 years 3 months
    How long in maintenance: I called maintenance in July 2016, but I continued to slowly lose until December of 2017. I have been in maintenance for ~ 10 months
    Maintenance weight range: 118 - 122 lbs
    Average weight recorded from 2017: 123.4

Average weight recorded from January: 119.2
    Average weight recorded from February: 119.6
    Average weight recorded from March: 119.6
    Average weight recorded from April: 119.6
    Average weight recorded from May: 119.7
    Average weight recorded from June: 119.4
    Average weight recorded from July: 119.8
    Average weight recorded from August: 118.8
    Average weight recorded from September: 118.1

Week of...
    October 7: 118 scale/ 117.6 trend
    October 14:
    October 21:
    October 28:

Success(es)/struggle(s) of the week: Things are good this week. No real struggles. Weight is pretty steady. I ran a 5K on Saturday and had my best time so far and won 2nd in my age group so that was a success. The weather looks kind of iffy for this week, so hopefully I will be able to get my runs in and if not I will try not to stress about it.

Congratulations!
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,982 Member
    Options
    Thanks @mph323

I'm glad the tree missed the porch. That is certainly not what you want to see when you return home from a trip.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    @abbeyjones1994 with the up coming weddings etc you know you have to keep your eye on the ball, that dress will look fab on you, just visualise it on you and keep an eye on your eating - Happy birthday btw :smile:
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    @pkweier I would just ignore the comment. The results are compared to a statistical chart for people in your age group, and the technician knows nothing about your individual health issues or goals. If you're healthy and active and your doctor doesn't see any reason to gain, let it go!