TEAM FLAB 2 FAB (CLOSED GROUP) ~ WEEK THREE

Options

Replies

• cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Wow ! Today was rough. But I managed to do: 200 jumping jacks, 100 mountain climbers, 20 lunges, 50 push ups, 160 crunches, and walked 2 miles on the treadmill. I am beat and hungry !! Now time to fix dinner.
  • MoonChild_69
    MoonChild_69 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I hope I'm not too late. I've been out of town since Friday and didn't see the board. :-(
  • ivygirl328
    ivygirl328 Posts: 121
    Options
    Day 3 - Mission Acomplished!

20 Lunges
    200 Jumping Jacks
    100 Mountain Climbers
    300 Crunches (700 total)
    30 minutes on treadmill

I'm done! Everyone have a good night.
  • cindy0716
    Options
    Week 3 Day 3 - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !

200 jumping jacks; 100 mountain climbers; 20 lunges; 160 crunches (total 280 to present); 50 push ups - check
    Water - check; Food diary and under calories - check, check.
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    All Missions Accomplished...

P.S. I had pizza tonight but only 2 slices and that was it!!!

I will work hard the rest of the week like usual and I am sure it will be fine...I hope !!!

I love you girls...keep up all the good hard work-outs....
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    OK...I am glad that I checked...I have still been logging in the other forum!!! Please forgive me ladies!! UGGGHHHH!!!

So far this week :

ALL GOALS MET!!

ALL CHALLENGES MET

Over water all week

Under Calories all week AND

I have completed my food diary all week!!!

Sorry that I missed that we moved to this forum!! :frown:

I have been busy this week, please forgive me ladies!! I am still in on this 100% !!
  • MoonChild_69
    Options
    What she said...
    OK...I am glad that I checked...I have still been logging in the other forum!!! Please forgive me ladies!! UGGGHHHH!!!

So far this week :

ALL GOALS MET!!

ALL CHALLENGES MET

Over water all week

Under Calories all week AND

I have completed my food diary all week!!!

Sorry that I missed that we moved to this forum!! :frown:

I have been busy this week, please forgive me ladies!! I am still in on this 100% !!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    8/16/11

Water = Done
    Challenge = Done
    Under calories = done
    Logged food = done

8/17/11

Water = Done
    Challenge = Done
    Under calories = done
    Logged food = didn't get to this on time, hand to drive my husband to his base... ugh
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Here is who I have so far....

MsMonique0919 (Captain)
    VeMaddox (Co-Captain)
    EmSwanson
    Ivygirl328
    PrettyPrPro
    Kapeluza
    Shenanigans2468
    CarmenSox
    IrisT9975

ONE SLOT OPEN

Hey Monique,
    Whenever you figure out who is in the group, can you please give us a list?
    I am definitely continuing Team Flab 2 Fab for September...however, I can only take 9 of you with me (tears). So, inbox me and let me know and I will be sure to notify you either way.
    Would this team be up for continuing the challenge in SEPTEMBER?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/317595-september-tribal-challenge-1000-people-5000-pounds

Do we still need one person??

Also, do we want to change our name for the "TRIBAL" challenge or keep this name? I am up for whatever :)
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I haven't reported yet this week, but wanted to let y'all know I have accomplished all missions every day! My knee has been killing me, so I've made some switches on the daily challenges, but I'm still getting them done!

Confession - I didn't start doing crunches until yesterday and I did 250. I promise to do at least 250 every day the rest of this week to make at least 1,250 crunches for me this week!

As of this morning, I lost that 0.1 and made my 8lbs for August goal - my goal is 3 more to make it to 219 before August is over! Just wanted to put that out there :)

Quick side note - I ordered a kickboxing DVD because I love to kickbox, but can't make it to my gym for kickboxing class (10AM during the week and I'm at work). I ordered Ilaria Montagnani's Powerstrike Kickboxing #6 and it was AWESOME!! I burned almost 600 calories in the 55 minutes and couldn't believe it had been any longer than 20 minutes. It kept me interested and I sweated like crazy...just wanted to throw that out there!

Y'all are doing awesome!
  • cindy0716
    Options
    Do we have a mini-challenge for today?
  • IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Week 3 day 3 Mission accomplished!!!!
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    yes there is a mini challenge today...im sorry its coming in so late....busy morning with getting daughter for school...new routine since she is now on ADD med and just trying to figure out morning...

the mini challenge today is to do 50 jack knife ab exercise http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpgrg0lPgko this is a pretty good video it does show a way to do different levels, beginner, intermediate and advanced

i would think that these may count towards the crunch total if you are trying to get 1000 in I will ask gary for sure though
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    MsMonique0919 (Captain)
    VeMaddox (Co-Captain)
    EmSwanson
    Ivygirl328
    PrettyPrPro
    Kapeluza
    Shenanigans2468
    CarmenSox
    IrisT9975
    Fitmommy2012

Here is the September Challenge Team. I apologize for not being able to take more of you all with me, but the rules were 9 members plus yourself. We need a "tribal" name and then a new siggy (KAP) LOLOL

So.....new name for September or the same?
  • vemaddox
    Options
    Gary said that they would count toward the 1,000 crunches!
    yes there is a mini challenge today...im sorry its coming in so late....busy morning with getting daughter for school...new routine since she is now on ADD med and just trying to figure out morning...

the mini challenge today is to do 50 jack knife ab exercise http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpgrg0lPgko this is a pretty good video it does show a way to do different levels, beginner, intermediate and advanced

i would think that these may count towards the crunch total if you are trying to get 1000 in I will ask gary for sure though
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    hey miss co-captain...I cannot do the jacknifes...is there something else i can do for the mini challenge?

So far Mission Accomplished for today

200 jumping jacks
    200 crunches (making that 700 total so far)
    100 knee raises
    3 sets of 21's
    3 sets of 10 military presses (modification)
    45 minutes race walking

Girls you are all so inspiring, you make me so proud to be on this wonderful team

GOOOOOO TEAM F2F
  • MoonChild_69
    Options
    Then I guess I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines in September. :smile:
    MsMonique0919 (Captain)
    VeMaddox (Co-Captain)
    EmSwanson
    Ivygirl328
    PrettyPrPro
    Kapeluza
    Shenanigans2468
    CarmenSox
    IrisT9975
    Fitmommy2012

Here is the September Challenge Team. I apologize for not being able to take more of you all with me, but the rules were 9 members plus yourself. We need a "tribal" name and then a new siggy (KAP) LOLOL

So.....new name for September or the same?
  • cindy0716
    Options
    I won't be part of the team in September because I'll be out of town for at least 8 days and would probably not be able to keep up with everything and didn't want to bring the team down. But I will be participating on the sidelines and hopefully jump back in come October.

Glad the jack knives are gonna count towards our 1000. Headed to the gym now to burn some calories.

Go Team F2F !!!
  • vemaddox
    Options
    Can u do reverse crunches??? Any other exercise u can do to work ur abs

hey miss co-captain...I cannot do the jacknifes...is there something else i can do for the mini challenge?

So far Mission Accomplished for today

200 jumping jacks
    200 crunches (making that 700 total so far)
    100 knee raises
    3 sets of 21's
    3 sets of 10 military presses (modification)
    45 minutes race walking

Girls you are all so inspiring, you make me so proud to be on this wonderful team

GOOOOOO TEAM F2F
  • cindy0716
    Options
    Week 3 - Day 4 - Sorry, but mission not accomplished.
    We went to an event in town called "Food Truck Thursday"; first time going, and I was too tempted by the good food that was available. Couldn't help myself.

Water - check
    Completed food diary - check
    Under calories - NO
    200 jumping jacks, 3 sets of 21s, 3 sets of woodchoppers - DONE
    150 crunches - puts my total to 430 so far this week
    Was not physically able to do the jack knives - just couldn't get both ends off the floor at the same time.

Tomorrow is another day !