Looking for Friends! 20 somethings?

Options
13»

Replies

• sweetsapphire85
    Options
    Think i'm the oldest here 25 (26 next month!), working on my last year of graduate school. Just lowered my goal weight by another 5lbs to 115. Need all the accountability/support people I can find to get me through this year so I can start my professional life out on the right foot!

Meg
  • xoBrittanyxo
    Options
    HI everyone! My name is Brittany, I am 23 years old. I am working full time as a Registered nurse in a hospital. I am also a student finishing up my BSN and starting Grad school for my Nurse Practioner next year. I am trying to loose my last 10lbs and get more into working out and running. Most important I am engaged and want to get into great shape for our wedding 6/9/12 and I'm going dress shopping next month in September. I am currently a weight watchers lifetime member; last year I lost approx 35lbs in 8 months and have kept it off for the past year :) I went from 173.6 to 138-142 (my range of fluctuation), from a size 12 jean to a size 6/8 or from a size 31/32 to 28 (depend on jean).

ADD ME: I NEED MORE FRIENDS AND SUPPORT!! I have great advice to give and open to others :)
  • casie05
    casie05 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    (noticed I posted randomly sorry) BUT
    I'm 24, studying exercise science, I'm a turbo kick instructor and certified in fitness and nutrition :-) just another fitness freak :-p but I love what I do :-)
  • I'm new to MFP, 24 in grad school, and trying desperately to find time to get in shape! I was just about to post something really similar to this thread, so anyone on here looking for friends please add me! I need motivators!
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    hey...great idea posting this! I am pretty new to this site and extra motivation would be awesome! :) Feel free to add
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I was going to post a similar thread. My names Meg I am 25 years old. I have a 2 year old son and I am currently studying to get my major in Psychology. Fell free to add me and anyone else as well. We can always use the extra support:)
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, finished school, but found out quickly that working makes you fat!
  • teekathepony
    teekathepony Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    25 here, also put the weight on in collage and still trying to get it off. I'm also in need of some new friends for motivation, so I'll send you a request :)
  • Lola922
    Options
    I'm 27.... Feel free to add me also!
  • vzucco
    vzucco Posts: 229
    Options
    I am 24, still in school, and new to MFP. I totally agree with you, you need people to keep you motivated! Feel free to add me :)
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I am 24. I graduated in may. I start my new job in November. Feel free to add me.
  • kirakaydawn
    Options
    I'm 21. I don't work /sigh Interesting story if u wanna learn it I guess.. lol

Feel free to add me :)
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    21 senior in college. Feel free to add me anyone :)