If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    It's the little things honestly...

That fig cookie
    The other half of that coconut cookie I ate half of last night lol
    The other half of that banana I'm saving for later

About 200 calories right there, that's another serving of Greek yogurt tho that I could get another 20g of protein from....

This is my life lol

I do some of that. They have Granny's cookies out in a basket in the office this morning. I grabbed a 2 cookie package of the brownie cookies and also grabbed a sandwich bag. They keep lots of ziplocks in various sizes around so people can take leftovers from catered lunches home instead of having them tossed out. I had half of one cookie at 80 calories and the other 1.5 are in my desk drawer.

I try to get smallish bananas and don't save them once peeled.

I eat a lot of small servings of sweets. Sometimes big servings and end up eating a lot of protein dense stuff, like protein bars or Greek yogurt, to get macros sort of right.
    pinuplove wrote: »
    I feel like the only person in this thread who files doughnuts, no matter how good, in the 'not worth the calories' category...

Please don't kick me out :grimace:

I managed to get that way while losing and forced to pick. In maintenance and doing lots of cardio I have allowed myself some and the old craving for them came back. It doesn't help that one of my kids works at Dunkin and often brings home donuts that were going to get tossed. Fortunately he has been opening instead of closing lately.
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm constantly eating half servings of candy or other calorie dense foods since generally the first few bites taste the best.
    I literally ate half of a Reeses Outrageous normal size bar (100 calories for half). It was one of the few times I think the rest of the bites would have been as good as the first hahahaha
    It's mocking me in my desk drawer :D:D

I'll have the rest of it tomorrow.....
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I feel like the only person in this thread who files doughnuts, no matter how good, in the 'not worth the calories' category...

giphy.gif
    :D

But but but, more for you! (Actually, the same amount since I'm not eating them anyway...)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I only like maple bars. All other doughnuts are meh and not worth the delicious points!
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    'Tis the season... for apple cider doughnuts with some hot cider on the side from the local orchard.
    Yes, this is hard. The two local orchards have a great bakery department. They both have a great apple cake as well.

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

giphy.gif

But but but, more for you! (Actually, the same amount since I'm not eating them anyway...)

Okay I take it back... My whole diabolical plot was to take a bite of yours so I can get my fix wo having to actually eat one myself anyway lol...

Soo splitzies
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    'Tis the season... for apple cider doughnuts with some hot cider on the side from the local orchard.

7vfc9w1e0qyo.jpg

I NEED ALL OF THAT!!! I love apple cider donuts!
  • MoHousdon
    Options

I love a good, no, scratch that, great donut! They are one of the few foods I actually have cravings for!
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I only like maple bars. All other doughnuts are meh and not worth the delicious points!

I don't even know who you are!
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options

I can take or leave donuts from "corporate" places like DD or KK (sometimes a mood strikes, but otherwise - meh), but freshly made small batch doughnuts are a different thing. Warm, a little heavy, and just a touch oily on the outside so the topping can stick.

And then there are belly bombers or zeppolis at a fair. A delicious sugary oily mess that you know as soon as the joy from eating it subsides you will feel sitting treacherously in your gut for the rest of the day. <sigh>
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

7vfc9w1e0qyo.jpg

I NEED ALL OF THAT!!! I love apple cider donuts!

OMG, I WANT! The apple cider donuts around me do NOT look like that! At our cider mills they are just plain looking donuts with a bit of sugar on them.

j8gma6vg8yic.png
    Original Glazed with salted caramel and a tiny orange plastic pumpkin’s worth of M&M’s, Snickers, and Twix pieces.

So much sweet and salty goodness.
  • MissDevin
    MissDevin Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    chicken and waffles, funnel cake, ice cream shake
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

I don't even know who you are anymore :disappointed:
  • pinuplove
    Options

giphy.gif

Okay I take it back... My whole diabolical plot was to take a bite of yours so I can get my fix wo having to actually eat one myself anyway lol...

Soo splitzies

I don't know you well enough to share food :neutral:
  • pinuplove
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

I still have my undying devotion to peanut butter.
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    Y'all are ignoring one of my weaknesses in the picture - the cider. Once it cools enough not to scald my throat - boom! - it's gone, may I have another? and another...
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

I still have my undying devotion to peanut butter.

We'll make a pros and cons list and go from there. You're very high maintenance. :tongue:
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Y'all are ignoring one of my weaknesses in the picture - the cider. Once it cools enough not to scald my throat - boom! - it's gone, may I have another? and another...

"So why isn't @CarvedTones going to be at work today?"
    "Well right now he's on the floor wearing boxers, a pair of snow boots, and singing showtunes...Do you want him to come in?"
    "...so, sick it is."