36 eggs a day , they say is better than a cycle

Options

Replies

• cqbkaju
    cqbkaju Posts: 1,011 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I'm on doctor-managed TRT, have been for about a year.
    The anabolic effects 3 dozen eggs are not even in the ballpark of TRT when it comes to having your hormone levels at physiologic ideals.
    That isn't even including cholesterol concerns of all of those eggs.

A "cycle" would be orders of magnitude more ...effective than TRT.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    Do you have do drink them whole Rocky style or can you blend them? Or would breaking the yolks let out all the gainz?

ln5k187xdlkf.gif
  • DisneyDude85
    DisneyDude85 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    That dude from Beauty and the Beast Gustan (??) ate 4 dozen eggs a day, right?

Yeah. But now that he's grown he eats 5 dozen eggs....
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options

Yeah. But now that he's grown he eats 5 dozen eggs....

And he's roughly the size of a baaaaarge!!

So obviously, it works.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options

That was when he was a lad. Now that he's grown, he eats five dozen eggs, so he's roughly the size of a barge.
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options

That was when he was a lad. Now that he's grown, he eats five dozen eggs, so he's roughly the size of a barge.

As a specimen yes, he's intiiimmmmmidating!

There must be something to this diet then.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    Do you have do drink them whole Rocky style or can you blend them? Or would breaking the yolks let out all the gainz?

ln5k187xdlkf.gif

I can't even look at that without gagging. :s
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    When I was a youngin' if I woke up late my mother would blend OJ, raw egg, & honey for an energy drink, she would serve it with a piece of toast & peanut butter. The egg, oj and honey wasn't too bad.
  • ata1anta
    ata1anta Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hamsibian wrote: »

As a specimen yes, he's intiiimmmmmidating!

There must be something to this diet then. [/quote]

Ah, yes, but I think you have to have the eggs drawn by the proper animator. 🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🤭
  • ata1anta
    ata1anta Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »

ln5k187xdlkf.gif

Tried that when I was a kid - to see if I was that “tough”. Yes, but not something I’d do again.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    Options
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    When I was a youngin' if I woke up late my mother would blend OJ, raw egg, & honey for an energy drink, she would serve it with a piece of toast & peanut butter. The egg, oj and honey wasn't too bad.

Sure, but can you image 36 of them?
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    In one sitting? No. Six eggs, six times a day... maybe.
  • vm007
    vm007 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Yeah 36 raw, I gulp 6 at a time and then another 6 in a different glass.

However it was getting boring so I blend 12 together and put half scoop of Casein protein and 250ml 1% milk and voila.

Also, you all may be right, however, I feel like if I give up now, I'm just weak.

Also, it doesn't taste like anything.
    In the immortal words of my ex fwb "I thought it'll have a taste but it just doesn't taste like anything" although she didn't say that for raw chicken eggs.

Or maybe doing days of consumption killed my taste buds.
  • vm007
    vm007 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    No, just no. In what way could someone ever think eating 36 eggs would have the same effect as steroids lol.....

36 RAW eggs a day :neutral:

Which actually has LESS bioavailability when raw in terms of its nutrient composition....
    This is honestly so stupid. If eggs did this, I’m sure the govt and big pharmaceuticals would have banned eggs by now or required a prescription if they could make money off “anabolic eggs” 😂😂😂

Yes, you may be right- I just wanted to see if I could do it lol
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options

:D:D:D