Options

Replies

• RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Justn83 wrote: »
    x2kmc78ogod1.jpeg

Meet my new puppy Ruca

Looks like is contemplating something VERY serious!
  • Shannmfp11
    Shannmfp11 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    wlu2errhmk6p.jpg
    This makes me want another puppy!!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    wlu2errhmk6p.jpg

Me too
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    wlu2errhmk6p.jpg

Me too

Me three!
  • annaskiski
    Options
    b3fl9zb3fdav.jpg

Can't stop laughing...
  • cee134
    Options
    19fhx66bekix.jpg
  • cee134
    edited October 2018
    Options
    yqs7avjt2gov.png
    Okay sorry if this sounds really braggy but I’m a super proud dog mom right now...
    My girl won a competition out of 60,000 applicants today to win a modelling contract with Trespass (an outdoor clothing brand) and their dog range ‘trespaws’. I really just wanted to share the news! Here seemed a good place to do so!

I'd be proud too! I remember Luna as a puppy and she is always super fuzzy and cute.

From earlier in this thread.

75sxcgloyzru.jpg
  • TheSma11Print
    TheSma11Print Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    yqs7avjt2gov.png
    Okay sorry if this sounds really braggy but I’m a super proud dog mom right now...
    My girl won a competition out of 60,000 applicants today to win a modelling contract with Trespass (an outdoor clothing brand) and their dog range ‘trespaws’. I really just wanted to share the news! Here seemed a good place to do so!

I'd be proud too! I remember Luna as a puppy and she is always super fuzzy and cute.

From earlier in this thread.

75sxcgloyzru.jpg

Hey that’s really awesome you remembered her! :)

• annaskiski
    Options
    yqs7avjt2gov.png

She's beautiful..
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    klkarlen wrote: »
    Put a deposit on my new Live Stock Guardian puppies for our farm. This is one I have picked for sure but haven't decided on my second one yet. They are only 4 weeks old so I will check in weekly to find a second one with the personality and temperament I am looking for.

5wefgmgqtn0b.jpg

Do you have sheep? I have heard that donkeys or llamas make good guards because they hate coyotes and will happily kick one to death. As someone who is not a farmer, I am REALLY curious if that's true.

@RachelElser it is true. All the cattle farms out here have multiple guard donkeys, and trust me, I would not get into that pasture with them.

REALLY? I have only meet the donkey that gives the ride at the local church's Nativity, and he's a sweetheart so I never would have thought this was true. Good for them! Don't take no crap, lil donkey friend!

Even the docile donkeys will get protective of dogs or coyotes. The ones across the street from me are not handled much at all, so they are pretty feral out there with the cattle.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    z7zeca1f7xcd.jpg
    Because she is cute, and ridiculous all at the same time.

Lol. Aren't they all???
  • cee134
    Options
    z7zeca1f7xcd.jpg
    Because she is cute, and ridiculous all at the same time.

She's just sitting there in her pile of toys, eating away.