Inches & Weight Loss 12-week challenge

Options
124»

Replies

• stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    I wish I could have some good luck for a change I'll be MIA off and on. Had an accident yesterday afternoon coming home from work. In lots of pain. Just when I was starting to really feel like I was getting it together from my old injuries. My car may end up being considered total due to the rear end damage. Instead of hitting his breaks it appears that he hit gas pedal and basically gunned it into my rear end. Didnt hit the break petal until he had pushed me a car link or two.
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hope you get back to yourself very soon ;-)
  • stariera
    Options
    Thanks for all of the support girls... I feel like I am at least making some progress. Therapy seems to be helping alot. At least I don't hurt 24/7 now. I did manage to get my kids to help me with some laundry this weekend and we all worked together to clean up.

Remember to send in your measurements and such today. Tomorrow I'm going to work on posting an actual graph for people to see their progress.
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I was on a camping trip Monday. Before I knew you weren't feeling well. I feel good I didn't gain while camping. Take care.
  • stariera
    Options
    Yeah it's been pretty tough for me to log in regularly... I've been hurting pretty bad off and on. I'm trying to work as many days as I can so I don't lose any pay and don't use up every bit of my leave. Thankfully I had tons built up. I may have to call this I can't keep up with the numbers regularly... I was so motivated when I first started this challenge it just seems like one thing after another de-railed me on it.
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of you!! maybe someone else can run with this thread and take the pressure off you? Or you can table it for now and then pick it up again when you're feeling better. (((hugs)))
  • stariera
    Options
    Thanks for all the support everyone you don't know how much it means to me. With the many selfish people I seem to have in my life other then my babies... having support come from somewhere other then them means so much.
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    We really appreciate that you are keeping us posted. I am grateful that you started this because it started me taking more measurements and now I have a record of them. I can't wait for you to feel better. That is what you need to concentrate on now. Take care.
  • stariera
    Options
    It has been a week of ups and downs for me. I hope you are all doing well. I'm starting to get back to my old self I feel. I'll LOL let you know once I actually bother to get on a scale. ROFL. My biggest thing is that I am determined to get back on track with my exercise. I'm one of those people I have to be able to get moving to lose weight I can eat all the right foods all the right calories and I still don't lose the way that I do if I put in just 10 mins of exercise a day.
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is doing well.. I know the challenge is over and I just want to apologize for dropping off the face of the Earth. I have been struggling with this process more than I would have thought. I feel ready, and commited and then I get the fear of my past and yes I know that the past is in the past but I seem to like this shield of weight, where I feel those sick men won't want to attack me. I know it's all about control but I am struggling. I am loving myself more and my boyfriend has been really supportive as he to is on a weight loss journey but yeah I still have this major speed bumb to get over and it is frustrating me like there is no tomorrow.

I'm proud of all of you that have stuck with this, in times of trouble, injuries and what not.

Thanks for the vent and hopefully we will all keep in touch.