Weight loss is the best decision I ever made.

Options
2»

Replies

• Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words and support! I truly appreciate it. Hoping I inspired people with this post. I know how difficult weight loss can be at times, we all need that inspiration/motivation/"reminder of why you started" post which is what I hoped to have achieved here.

Losing weight is hard, but not impossible. It is one of the best and most important decisions you will ever make because it changes your whole life, even your future. So go for it! Do not give up. You CAN do this.

As my friend Larry Evans used to say "get fit, don't quit!" and "Get up, get out and do SOMETHING!"

Peace, love and health peeps!
  • xrayhexx
    xrayhexx Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! Congrats and good job on all the hard work!
  • jonesite
    jonesite Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well said! Keep enjoying your success.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Amazing, Incredible Work!!
  • caseydimples
    caseydimples Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration and should be so proud of yourself!
  • jondspen
    jondspen Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Really great story, as well as the endurance on your part. Isn't it funny that's it's often the little things in life that make such a huge impact? A simple pair of jeans...lol :) Great job!
  • Kimmotion5783
    Options
    jondspen wrote: »
    Really great story, as well as the endurance on your part. Isn't it funny that's it's often the little things in life that make such a huge impact? A simple pair of jeans...lol :) Great job!

Thank you, jondspen. Nice guitar, btw!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Wow, I love your story. I love all the positive benefits your have gotten from losing weight. Your hard work has paid off and it sounds like you have truly made a life change. Congratulations!
  • ldtamika31
    ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    awesome dedication and hard work u rock
  • Kimmotion5783
    Options
    Thanks guys!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!