Insanity: The Asylum - beginning 5/30/11 - NEED SUPPORT!

Options
124»

Replies

• foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Helllooooooooooooooo!!

I'm planning on putting together some form of Asylum/TurboFire/Insanity hybrid to start up shortly. I have not been doing so hot since I finished Asylum.... I'll let you know what I come up with when I finally get on it! Either way I will be around and doing some sort of exercise!
  • melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Yahoooooo!!! Glad to have you back on board here. Definitely post what concoction of pure energy and fire you come up with! I'm always so impressed with the calorie burn you post.
  • DavidRSM
    Options
    Helllooooooooooooooo!!

I'm planning on putting together some form of Asylum/TurboFire/Insanity hybrid to start up shortly. I have not been doing so hot since I finished Asylum.... I'll let you know what I come up with when I finally get on it! Either way I will be around and doing some sort of exercise!

I'm the same way.. I've got to be in a program or else I start to get off track. For that reason, I only take one week off and then start a new one. I've now completed p90x twice (180 days total) and Asylum twice (60 days total). Now I'm doing a hybrid of both...
  • melcowenfitness
    Options
    Nice before and after pics DavidRSM!

Are you considering P90X2 when it comes out this fall? Pre-ordering is available starting 9/1/11. I'll be done with the current round of P90X by then but I'm not sure if my loose shoulder joint can handle the stuff I've seen so far in P90X2.

Keep us posted on your hybrid and how it's going for you!
  • melcowenfitness
    Options
    Starting P90X tomorrow. It has been a long time since I've done it but I'm looking forward to seeing what this round will do!
  • melcowenfitness
    Options
    So I have this little problem with a loose shoulder joint so I figured I'd do the "Lean" version of P90X instead of the classic because I thought I'd do less push ups... I forgot how many dang push ups are in Core Synergistics! So I think I'm going to stick with the Classic version again to work on strengthening the rest of my body.

For those of you who have done P90X - what is your favorite workout? And why?
  • rowerc2
    rowerc2 Posts: 158
    Options
    Hello - i actually like the chin ups and pull ups the best so probably Back and Biceps X. Plus the focus on biceps is geat too.
  • melcowenfitness
    Options
    I can tell you which workout is NOT my favorite! Any guesses?

As for what my favorite is... hmmm... too early to tell.