If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    A few days ago, my wife brought home some leftover snacks from a social event. Among them were white chocolate chink pumpkin cookies, which sounded a little odd, but I tried one. OMG! The are not heavy on pumpkin; just enough. Same with the white chocolate. After eating one, I looked up entries to log it. A second OMG - it was probably around 200 calories minimum. I could have eaten 5 without any problem.

Was reminded of another weakness last night at grocery store - the "yogurt" (not sure what that coating really is) covered almonds, peanuts and pretzels. They had them in bulk. Any of the 3 I could stuff myself with. Oddly enough, I don't like them together (I don't mean in the same mouthful, but alternating). I like all 3, but at separate times.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    @quiksylver296 Everywhere I look I see pictures of the yummy things you've been eating or will eat! :laugh:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    @quiksylver296 Everywhere I look I see pictures of the yummy things you've been eating or will eat! :laugh:

That's because I'm a spammer, remember? LOL
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Steak and chips. They can keep the greens stuff.

46j3zb1mnvyw.jpg

Fer cryin out loud.

Where's the rest of the damn steak? Or is this the appetizer?
  • pinuplove
    Steak and chips. They can keep the greens stuff.

46j3zb1mnvyw.jpg

Fer cryin out loud.

Where's the rest of the damn steak? Or is this the appetizer?

I'll admit it wasn't the BEST looking steak, but the fries on this one looked really good so I compromised :tongue:
  • MsBaz2018
    MsBaz2018 Posts: 384 Member
    edited October 2018
    These cheese blintzes (just seen ou YouTube FoodWishes channel). Cheesecake wrapped in crepes, cooked in lightly buttered frying pan and served raspberry sauce and fresh berries. I would eat 4 of them with a tall glass of some vodka fruity cocktail

https://youtu.be/z2fp_rq7X2U
  • pinuplove
    MsBaz2018 wrote: »
    These cheese blintzes (just seen ou YouTube FoodWishes channel). Cheesecake wrapped in crepes, cooked in lightly buttered frying pan and served raspberry sauce and fresh berries. I would eat 4 of them with a tall glass of some vodka fruity cocktail

https://youtu.be/z2fp_rq7X2U

I love Chef John and I have actually made that recipe before! :smiley::smiley::smiley:
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Several glasses of this...maybe with a little cinnamon sprinkled in.

ING-kahlua-thumb1x1.jpg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    Monday bump since @quiksylver296 is under the weather :flowerforyou:

All the carbs and cheese, please. Toasted breadcrumbs on top NOT optional!

e8aup14fdqx3.jpg

Needs bacon.

No. It needs to be in my mouth.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    This (all of this!):

o0lrmcfrejyh.png
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    I’ll take both! Fresh shucked oysters and a side of olio drizzled roasted purple cauliflower!

dve5afall7ar.jpeg
    ucwqnifzovp6.jpeg
  • Liana_Ish
    Liana_Ish Posts: 671 Member
    The answer to this question will forever remain the same.. In n out