Me: 16*
    LNS: 3
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    MissMay wrote: »
    Day 19

Me:15
    LNS: 4* you got me again lns you sly devil you. Oh well at least it was not booze.

Hi @MissMay!

Just wondering if you (or anyone else) has noticed a correlation between their drinking and their late-night snacking?

I should add, I've never had a problem with late-night snacking. I go to bed straight after dinner, and don't eat till breakfast. No idea why, it's just a rule and a habit. I never feel like it, and don't think about it. When I get up to go to the loo, I'm more concerned with preserving my sleepiness. Eating would wake me up too much.

At least I had one good habit I had before joining the awesome MFP community!

I've noticed that one good habit can help create other good habits.

Like:

Logging your food can lead to eating less, weighing less.
    Being aware of calories in food can lead to drinking less alcohol, sleeping better, feeling better.
    Reading the forums can help you learn how to log accurately.
    Reading the forums can give you tips on exercising more, and doing more incidental activities.
    Being aware of incidental activity can lead to doing more housework, and decluttering.
    Losing weight and decluttering can lead to better mood and better relationships.
    One daily habit can help create other daily habits, like logging, exercising, creativity, self-care.

Lots of things influence each other, and can build towards a healthier person. Sometimes the "big problem" is whittled away by improving many little habits gradually over time.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,149 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    623026itfgg0lgjj.gif

As of 10/20
    Me: 17
    LNS: 3*
    Streak: 16

Goal - No eating after 7:00pm
    Start Date: 9/25
  • LoveRedberries
    LoveRedberries Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Late to the party but better late than never. Love that this challenge is still going.
    Me-2
    LNS- 0
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,557 Member
    Options
    Day 20

LNS:4
  • Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 5,031 Member
    Options
    Me: 17*
  • sofchak
    sofchak Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    LNS: 4

My little ol’ grandmother of a neighbor and I are getting together tonight to say goodbye before I move out tomorrow morning. She already told me that she’s making me a bushel of food to take with me and she wants me to taste test before she packs it all up...

I have less than no chance at getting through the LNS challenge tonight with success unless she calls me early enough in the evening to stop over. It is what it is - the memories I’ll make tonight will far outlast this challenge. It’s good to feel loved and to know I’ll be missed as I continue on my journey to better myself.
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,139 Member
    Options
    ME 19
    LNS 1
    Sofchak you are so right, what you will be doing to ignite is not really snacking or mindless eating....it is sharing a memorable moment that happens to be accompanied by food....not in thensame category if you were to ask me:)
    Have a wonderful time!
  • Charis50
    Charis50 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Me: 20
    LNS: 0
  • LoveRedberries
    LoveRedberries Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Me: 3
    LNS: 0
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,963 Member
    Options
    Me: 13
    LNS: 8

Streak: +1
  • flutterby_quartz
    flutterby_quartz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Help...the last 3 days have been so s*** and I am left wondering if I can do this at all ...😖😔😢

Me: 4
    LNS (And general daytime bingeing/ overeating): 4 *
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Me: 16

Streak: 13

Too sick to eat, but I'll take the win anyway :)
  • Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Me 50
    LNS 0
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options

Streak: 14

Still sick. I take little credit. :)
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    sofchak wrote: »
    LNS: 4

My little ol’ grandmother of a neighbor and I are getting together tonight to say goodbye before I move out tomorrow morning. She already told me that she’s making me a bushel of food to take with me and she wants me to taste test before she packs it all up...

I have less than no chance at getting through the LNS challenge tonight with success unless she calls me early enough in the evening to stop over. It is what it is - the memories I’ll make tonight will far outlast this challenge. It’s good to feel loved and to know I’ll be missed as I continue on my journey to better myself.

Beautifully stated sofchak! I hope you and your friend had a wonderful farewell party.

I don't know how far you're moving, but I think you said "new town" so safe travels and may you lift nothing heavier than a box of Kleenex.
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    Me: 18*
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,557 Member
    Options
    Day 21:

LNA: 4
  • 57discovery