women with big boobs

Options
I've had trouble getting in any good cardio without feeling uncomfortable. I wear a 36 DD, and these girls need more support. Not only is it awkward to have all that bounce in an aerobics class, but it can also get to be painful. Also, I've always admired runners, and I want to start. First I need a better sport's bra. Any recommendations?

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    The guys are gonna want pictures...

I don't know about the really good sports bra brands, but if I need to, I'll wear two sometimes. I'm a 40DD.
  • rairye
    rairye Posts: 27
    Options
    Need to know myself..I'm 36DDD.. I wear a regular bra and a cami with bra insert and works ok
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
  • rairye
    rairye Posts: 27
    Options
    Also make sure the bra you wear actually fits.. with bigger chest we ladies have to put a lil more $$ into a good supporting bra
  • Crooks0204
    Crooks0204 Posts: 189
    Options
    I have a champion underwire sports bra (38DD). An exercise bra with and underwire sounds crazy but the girls look better in this bra than regular ones!! It is very comfy! oh yea..........I feel your pain. I want to run without worrying about knocking myself out..lol!!!
  • conidiring
    conidiring Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36F. I went to See Jane Run.com and they have all sorts. I use Moving Comforts and that seems to work for me....high intensity cardio and the girls don't move much at all!
  • chelscc
    chelscc Posts: 29
    Options
    Any bra with underwire a size or two smaller works for me. I'm 40DD and I wear one thats a 40C to hold them in place. It's a squeeze but it works even on my exercise trampoline.
  • MandaLen13
    MandaLen13 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm the same size as you and I actually wear my regular bra under my sports bra. I dont have any problems running or jumping with that double support :)
  • moriaht
    moriaht Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I'm 34 E and i have a built in bra in my work out tank and its super tight and then i wear a regular sports bra underneath and that works okay. A friend pointed out the other day that when I ran I put on quite the show still haha. Pretty much the tighter you can strap em down the better. I even was wearing a 34 C sports bra for a while and that actually worked best but it was so tight that I was getting water blisters from sweating, so i stopped.
  • eventgal
    eventgal Posts: 29
    Options
    I wear Victoria's Secret for daily wear (40D). It's such good support that I wonder if they have a sports bra for larger busts? I'm crossing my fingers that I will lose some "up top" as I lose weight overall.

Can't wait to see what others recommend.
  • Shells06
    Shells06 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I wear a regular bra with a sports bra over it. I envy those who get to wear one bra!! I feel like I'm in a staight jacket :ohwell:.
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    When I started running, I was a G cup. I ordered the 7 wonders bra from titlenine.com and it's fantastic. It was pricey (about $60) but totally worth it. I've had it for more than a year and it still looks brand new! My advice would be to spend some cash on a SERIOUS bra or you'll be in so much pain. The Last Resort bra from Title Nine is good too, from what I've heard, but I like my 7 wonders for now. Good luck!

Side note: I tried to run in a cheapo sports bra from Wal-Mart because my good bra was in the wash and I was in so much pain in the first 3 minutes that it put me off running for a week. A good bra is a miracle.
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Get a good bra...like mentioned sports bra with regular bra under it. No matter if they're bouncing or not, someones going to invision them with their mouth or hands all over them. Get used to it as a runner.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    ENELL!
  • ashanti1982
    Options
    Hi

I'm a 34GG so i know the feeling, only the balls should bounce right? ;) Atm I am using a freya sports bra and it's quite good, it's best to get a sports bra for high impact sports for nore support although to be honest i am yet to find a sprts bra to stop the bounce altogether.
  • mom2s2
    mom2s2 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm a 38DD and wear a regular sports bra with a hook at the back and a sports tank thats a size to small ( but it fits ) that snugs them down. I always so the jump test in the dressing rooms to make sure I could run without giving mysellf a black eye. Good luck
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I had to get in here to support the big boobed girls! I'm like a 40DDD
  • Soulbird81
    Options
    Believe it or not I got one from Target when I was a 40D that I loved, unfortunately now I am unsure of the brand and it doesn't have it listed on the label.

I was told originally when I was fitted at another bra shop that if I was unable to find 40D that I could get 38DD....that was when I was approx 36 pounds heavier and since then I've lost A LOT of these girls (36C)
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I have a champion underwire sports bra (38DD). An exercise bra with and underwire sounds crazy but the girls look better in this bra than regular ones!! It is very comfy! oh yea..........I feel your pain. I want to run without worrying about knocking myself out..lol!!!

i'm 34dd; i don't think mine is champion brand, but it does have an underwire and it is very comfortable!
  • linemansgirl
    Options
    I also have a Moving Comfort Fiona and I love it too! I got a great deal on Amazon. It works great even for running. I'm not gonna hand out my bra size, but it isn't small! :wink: :laugh: