• TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    The guys are gonna want pictures...
    Why yes. Yes we do.
  • Lizzgeorge77
    Lizzgeorge77 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm a F/G and I use Moving Comfort bras. Love them! However you can also do elliptical, biking and swimming for your cardio if you're truly uncomfortable running.
  • rebsaganes
    rebsaganes Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm the same size. I wear 2 sports bras, it works pretty good.
  • christinad95
    christinad95 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I know this is going to sound weird but wrap them down with an ace bandage. My 16 year old daughter is the same size and she's big into sports. We've tried almost every reasonably priced bra out there, and when I say reasonable we've paid $99 for one. In the end, her coach recommended that we wrap her. It works very well, is not uncomfortable and you still put your sports bra on on top. She sweats alot that way, but at least she's not giving herself another fat lip.
  • rebsaganes
    rebsaganes Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    38F here and I wear a Glamorize sports bra and my girls don't budge an inch!!

Where do get them?
  • mostein
    mostein Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    If you have Lululemon in your city, I would try a Lululemon workout bra. They have a couple of styles that are really good for high impact and bigger sizes. Also their quality is the best I've seen so far - I've had some styles for more than three years and I'm still wearing them!

When I was breastfeeding I was quite large and bought the lululemon tata tamer. It was fantastic!! They come in cup sizes and have the padded inserts and hook back closures. The padded inserts prevent the uniboob look and add to the comfort. I was ONLY I think 40D but it worked wonders for me. Good luck!
  • ShazMc73
    ShazMc73 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 D and always wear 2 sports bras. In fact before the weight gain I was 36 C and wore two back then as well! Usually Champion or Saucony.
  • leialai
    leialai Posts: 8
    Options
    can't help those is the USA really, but from UK I can recommend Bravissimo and Simply Yours for plus size bras, including sports bras. I'm a 38HH and they work for me! My problem is trying to stabilise my flabby tummy when i'm jumping about - so far even the best 'suck me in' pants haven't done much and i don;t fancy trying to work out in a corset!!
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I'M A HUGE FAN!!! :love: :love:

Wait? What was the topic?
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    All I read was boobs...
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'm no longer a woman with big boobs, but I used to be! I got some relief with wearing a regular bra underneath two spandex sports bras. I was a 40DD, now I'm down to 36C, and one regular sports bra does the trick! I was one who was very happy to lose the boobage.
  • Jillong
    Jillong Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm a totally small woman (5' 1-1/2") wearing a size 40DD bra. I find Tesco sizes a bit small in all their ranges. I wear a Shock Absorber for my jogging and although it squishes me together, it is totally comfortable.
  • Jillong
    Jillong Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I will also be totally happy to lose "the boobage"!
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    bump I wear 42D and they're a pain!!! What I do I wear a regular bra and put a sport brra over it. It has been working for me.
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorber Level 4 Max support bra is good.

So is Freya (That's what I wear).

Under Armour Endure sports bra,offers very good support as well..
  • annmrie
    annmrie Posts: 38
    Options
    I've been looking over the Fiona and the seven wonders. Are there any stores that would carry either one so I can try them on? Same with all other recommended bras... at what stores can they be found?
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    I may possibly be way ahead of you girls! I'm only a 32 but I wear a G cup. Before losing 30 lbs though, I was wearing a H cup. I am now a 32 G and yes you read that correctly. I'm taller though, about 5'7" and I really don't look that busty when you see me. I have to be professionally fitted for these girls. I am small, but just have a very large cup. Believe me it isn't fun working out or even just LIVING with these girls. The back pain is overwhelming at times, but I just deal with it. If you can find a sports bra or any bra for that matter, you're so lucky. I am such a rare size (so they say) that many places dont carry my size. When you think of someone being only a 32 you think she must have a small cup size. No, not this girl. I have to make "special trips" way out of town to find stores that carry my bra sizes right there IN THE STORE. I still to this day haven't found a sports bra in my size. When I think of DD or even DDD that is TINY! Consider yourself lucky! :)
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    The guys are gonna want pictures...
    Now what makes you think that? (whistling innocently)