Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

women with big boobs

Replies

• lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    I wear a stretchy type of material underwire witha cotton non stretchy cup underwire on top, better than a sports bra to me
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Ah, that is uncomfortable. Try wearing two sports bras, or get a compression shirt.
  • lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    I may possibly be way ahead of you girls! I'm only a 32 but I wear a G cup. Before losing 30 lbs though, I was wearing a H cup. I am now a 32 G and yes you read that correctly. I'm taller though, about 5'7" and I really don't look that busty when you see me. I have to be professionally fitted for these girls. I am small, but just have a very large cup. Believe me it isn't fun working out or even just LIVING with these girls. The back pain is overwhelming at times, but I just deal with it. If you can find a sports bra or any bra for that matter, you're so lucky. I am such a rare size (so they say) that many places dont carry my size. When you think of someone being only a 32 you think she must have a small cup size. No, not this girl. I have to make "special trips" way out of town to find stores that carry my bra sizes right there IN THE STORE. I still to this day haven't found a sports bra in my size. When I think of DD or even DDD that is TINY! Consider yourself lucky! :)

I had one g cup breast and one h, did a non invasive reduction, down to a dd and a ddd, i hated them that big, goal is d's
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    minimizer bras like Curvation and a super tight cami always works for me. Im a 36DD.
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    I may possibly be way ahead of you girls! I'm only a 32 but I wear a G cup. Before losing 30 lbs though, I was wearing a H cup. I am now a 32 G and yes you read that correctly. I'm taller though, about 5'7" and I really don't look that busty when you see me. I have to be professionally fitted for these girls. I am small, but just have a very large cup. Believe me it isn't fun working out or even just LIVING with these girls. The back pain is overwhelming at times, but I just deal with it. If you can find a sports bra or any bra for that matter, you're so lucky. I am such a rare size (so they say) that many places dont carry my size. When you think of someone being only a 32 you think she must have a small cup size. No, not this girl. I have to make "special trips" way out of town to find stores that carry my bra sizes right there IN THE STORE. I still to this day haven't found a sports bra in my size. When I think of DD or even DDD that is TINY! Consider yourself lucky! :)

My daughter is a 30F. There is a bra store called Intimacy that will include alterations in the (exorbinant) bra price. It's also a good place to get fitted and then shop on-line.
  • annmrie
    annmrie Posts: 38

I had one g cup breast and one h, did a non invasive reduction, down to a dd and a ddd, i hated them that big, goal is d's

What is a "non invasive reduction?" I've considered breast reduction surgery, but don't like the fact that I wouldn't be able to breast feed (when I do have kids ten years down the road.)
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    I'm a 38G. I've got my eye on this one

http://www.amazon.com/Freya-Firm-Control-Underwire-Sports/dp/B001CUXDFQ/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I276RS9G698FS3&colid=2HVRIGNYMLK6C

But at $60 a pop, I'm hesitating.

I don't like any of the sports bras I have right now, none of them really fit. I avoid doing bouncy things right now, which kinda sucks. I have done the sports bra plus bra cami and that works ok, not great.
  • kirsty0911
    kirsty0911 Posts: 54 Member
    When I first started this journey I was a 36F_G and now I am a 34DD. I have bought Shock absorber sports bras and found them to be excellent! I bought my first one in a 34F and it kept my rather large assets strapped down and in place, didnt hurt (as some people have said) and I woke up the day after without a bad back!
    I've since had to buy new ones to accomodate my smaller boobs but have still gone for the same style Shock Absorber ones, just in a smaller size.
    I buy the ones that are specifically for D+ and I cannot fault them! I was only thinking tonight I must order a new one
  • Lane Bryant has wonderful, very supportive, sports bras. I'm a 40DDD and I can wear them working out or sleeping very comfortably. :)
  • I may possibly be way ahead of you girls! I'm only a 32 but I wear a G cup. Before losing 30 lbs though, I was wearing a H cup. I am now a 32 G and yes you read that correctly. I'm taller though, about 5'7" and I really don't look that busty when you see me. I have to be professionally fitted for these girls. I am small, but just have a very large cup. Believe me it isn't fun working out or even just LIVING with these girls. The back pain is overwhelming at times, but I just deal with it. If you can find a sports bra or any bra for that matter, you're so lucky. I am such a rare size (so they say) that many places dont carry my size. When you think of someone being only a 32 you think she must have a small cup size. No, not this girl. I have to make "special trips" way out of town to find stores that carry my bra sizes right there IN THE STORE. I still to this day haven't found a sports bra in my size. When I think of DD or even DDD that is TINY! Consider yourself lucky! :)

I would be so extremely happy to be as small as a D cup. Knowing I could go shop anywhere I please! I really need a sports bra though and I just can't find one. Darn it. I just wear a regular bra with a cami shirt that has a built in sports bra inside. It does seem to help, but it could be better. I do want to run, but with these girls I just don't think so :(
  • arieltheincredible
    arieltheincredible Posts: 114 Member
    I'm a 42 DD and I wear a regular bra and a sports bra and I'm good
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member

What is a "non invasive reduction?" I've considered breast reduction surgery, but don't like the fact that I wouldn't be able to breast feed (when I do have kids ten years down the road.)

Just FYI, not being able to breast feed is a *possible* side effect, not an absolute. Not that I know from experience - I have not had any kids - but I did a TON of research before I had mine done. If that is the only thing stopping you, I would consider actually going and talking to a surgeon!

If I end up having kids and am unable to breast feed, I'm not going to be too brokenhearted. Having the surgery is one of the best choices I have ever made, and my quality of life and how I feel in my own body has improved immeasurably.
  • shelbygeorge29
    shelbygeorge29 Posts: 263 Member
    The Last Resort bra from Title Nine is good too\

It's ansolutely the best bra if you are a D-cup and up and want to run with close to no bounce. It really keeps those puppies locked down. I've bought a wide variety from Title Nine, and The Last Resort is the most supportive sports bra I have ever found.

It definitely IS NOT pretty!

http://www.titlenine.com/product/sports-bras-and-undies/medium-high-impact-sports-bras/313801.do?sortby=ourPicks
  • When I first started this journey I was a 36F_G and now I am a 34DD. I have bought Shock absorber sports bras and found them to be excellent! I bought my first one in a 34F and it kept my rather large assets strapped down and in place, didnt hurt (as some people have said) and I woke up the day after without a bad back!
    I've since had to buy new ones to accomodate my smaller boobs but have still gone for the same style Shock Absorber ones, just in a smaller size.
    I buy the ones that are specifically for D+ and I cannot fault them! I was only thinking tonight I must order a new one

I'm glad I came across what you said about using the Shock Absorber Sport Bras. I never have come across any sports bra that carry them in larger sizes. I'm a hard fit at 32G. I'm going to look into this more :)
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    I wear a 36DDD if you find something let me know. Right now I have to squish into two sports bras.
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    I am huge in chesticle region a FFF or GG depending on brand and I cant say enough about the enell fitness bra.. I can run w/o knocking myself out with them.. The bra fits close and tight very secure, and the girls feel safe and happy its worth every penny..
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Bump!
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    I have ... 'huge tracks of land' as well (38DD).
    I purchased Shock Absorber Impact 4 Sports bras on Ebay. They're not too pricey, and I find they keep the girls from giving me a black eye when I run. :-)
  • cricketannie
    cricketannie Posts: 184 Member
    I went to sports academy and spent some big bucks on one of their nice sports bra. I had a hard time finding my size, though. Since it was expensive and I only bought one, I only wear it when I'm going to do some yoga, or jogging, r anything else where I might be bouncing around a lot. For walks and bike rides and such, I wear my cheepy uni-boob sports bras from target with a cami w/ built in bra over it. It does the trick pretty well.
  • :laugh: girl I feel you on that one, but I put on a loose bra like a old one and another bra over it and it support me very well!!!!! it sound funny but just put two bras:)))))))