What do you weigh? What size clothes RIGHT NOW?

Options

Replies

• Kontxesi
    Kontxesi Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    5'8", 252 lbs

pants: 20
    shirts: L in mens/unisex, XL to 2XL in womens, depending on cut
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    ZombieKillaPrincess Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    5'3'
    185lbs
    Pants: Size 8-10
    Top: Medium
    Curvy body type
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Just got back from a 2wk vacation to France. I ate all the things. No, seriously. ALL the things.

Yesterday's scale weight was 121 lbs. I'm probably a pound below that (water retention). Maybe two if I'm lucky. Size didn't change, though I notice I'm even softer in the midsection and I was carrying all of my unwanted fat there before. Oh well, it was worth it >:)

5'3"
    119-121 lbs
    Dress: 0-2 US, 4-6 UK
    Pants: 2-4 US
    Top: XSmall
  • ceruleanmuse
    ceruleanmuse Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    5'7, 118 and between a 0 and 2 usually, but I wear anything from a 000 to an 8. Sizing is weird.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    5'8, 184 and a very loose size 10 pants and medium top
  • Starstream3
    Starstream3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    5'5, 150 and pant size 10 or 12 depending upon the brand... top is usually L but those shirts have been getting looser on me! I'm excited I might get to buy M's soon.
  • jennylilac
    jennylilac Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 248, 5'3", and wear 26/28 top and 20 - 22 bottoms.
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    5' 5.5

260.2 lbs

Pants: size 24 US
    Tops: 3X in women's. 2X in men's.
  • summerhaze71
    summerhaze71 Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I weigh about 172, 5'4 and just tried on a pair of size 12 stretch jeans and they FIT!! So I tried on the size 10 stretch jeans and they fit too...just a little too tight, but got those suckers fastened!! I wanted to jump up and down and scream loudly in the dressing room I was so excited!! I was wearing a size 14 and still can fit into some, but some of my 14's are way too big and baggy. I didn't buy either pair though... sadly, I will have to wait until I lose a bit more before I start replacing the wardrobe.
  • Daydreamangel
    Daydreamangel Posts: 122 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    5'6
    136.8 lbs this morning...I wear a 6-8 US size.
    I am 12 pounds away from my goal weight.
  • deathbyokapi
    deathbyokapi Posts: 38 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I'm 5'7" ish, and 188lbs.

Depending on the brand (women's clothing sizes are dumb) I'm at a 10 or a 12 in pants/dresses (mostly 10s now, woo!) and an L in shirts and such.

I started at 243lbs, and I was a (too tight) 16 or an 18, and an XL or XXL.
  • NatalieLJ
    NatalieLJ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7'' and currently 143lb - in a size 10-12 UK (usually 10 top, 10-12 bottoms as I'm a typical pear shape).
  • elizabethlogan3
    elizabethlogan3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" 165.8 age 47

I wear a medium top and a size 8/10 pants. But I can still tell I'm still losing weight so I'm gonna hold off on buying new clothes until 10 more lbs comes off. I work out early in the mornings @ 5:30 am lifting weights and a little cardio then Yoga on Saturdays. Plus I've been tracking my food and measuring everything I eat. I used to run but so many years of running have stressed my knees. Plus I'm going through perimenopause so it's very difficult with the hot flashes.
  • kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Currently sitting at 176lbs (5'7") and wearing a L, sometimes a M or sometimes an XL depending on the brand. Pants size hovering around a 12.
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    5'7" and currently 125lbs. I'm generally between a 2/4 (US). I mostly choose the 4 because I like my clothes loose fitting.
  • Needtolosefive
    Needtolosefive Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’1 and 118. I wear S shirts and my pant sizes are 2-4 depending on the brand and cut.
  • KKHKISHZKH
    KKHKISHZKH Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6", 39 years old, 149lb and I currently usually wear a size UK12
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I've always worn different size tops and bottoms and I currently can wear anything from small to xl depending on the cut! You just have to try on and go with it. Size numbers mean NOTHING. Sizing charts based on measurements are of limited value. You will notice online that a store gives you one sizing chart for ALL clothes, even those with different cuts or made by different vendors.
  • ata1anta
    ata1anta Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about this the other day - female sizing is INSANE!!!

You have misses and juniors and womens and plus. Some are sized even numbers, some are sized odd numbers, and some are sized multiple numbers.

And NO two brands are the SAME!

I had a pair of NYD jeans that were 18 while I was wearing Avenue jeans that were 24.

Be that as it may ...

5’10” and 239 lbs
    Size 18 jeans (Avenue). I have a pair of 16s in the wings that are just a bit too tight.
    Tops - t-shirts are still xl, down from 3xl. I’m all over the board in this department. I’m still wearing some 3x turtlenecks, they’ll go come spring.
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    I think US sizing may be more complicated than UK sizing, but we definitely have the vanity sizing issue here too.

5’5.5” and 114lbs ish
    UK size 6-8 (think that’s US 2-4?) But can be down to a 4 or up to a 10 depending on brand and cut/style
    Small or x-small