What could I do special for my husband for his brithday?

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    *kitten*.

Seriously. They are the key to a happy marriage. What mothers are not teaching their daughters this valuable information? Perhaps this is why there are so many divorces - I'm just sayin.

Then, afterwards, get in the kitchen and make him a sammich. Naked.

I taught my younger sister how to give a proper, sloppy, wet *kitten*, and one of her boyfriends actually thanked me for it. It was a proud big sister moment. :bigsmile:

Hey, don't forget about "the boys" below...they need proper attention as well...LOL

my apologies, yes, they were included in the visual instruction. I just forgot to mention that part.

Bry will you marry me?
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Lets hope he is a gentleman and returns the favor of all these *kitten*. Any man that doesn't enjoy going down on his woman is a tool. Just saying.

sweet, funny, good looking and not a tool. KEEPER! :wink:
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    work.7594454.1.sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,f8f8f8.cool-story-babe-now-go-make-me-a-sandwich-v1.png
  • bry_all01
    *kitten*.

Seriously. They are the key to a happy marriage. What mothers are not teaching their daughters this valuable information? Perhaps this is why there are so many divorces - I'm just sayin.

I taught my younger sister how to give a proper, sloppy, wet *kitten*, and one of her boyfriends actually thanked me for it. It was a proud big sister moment. :bigsmile:

Hey, don't forget about "the boys" below...they need proper attention as well...LOL

my apologies, yes, they were included in the visual instruction. I just forgot to mention that part.

Bry will you marry me?

certainly, as soon as Texas allows women to marry multiple men and maybe the occassional woman. :bigsmile:
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    *kitten*.

An ex with whom I was on good terms asked me to teach his girlfriend the same thing. So I did. Fun night! :love:

This is why we are friends!
  • ambersobo9410
    ambersobo9410 Posts: 5 Member
    For my husbands birthday i made him a really nice dinner (steak-his favorite) with candle light. Then we cuddled and watched a movie together after i told him to meet me in the room, Lets just say from there im sure u no wat to do.lol.. BJ's seem to do the trick though along with a few other things :) one thing thou i blindfolded my husband when i did it, it makes it that more intense cuz he doesnt no what ur goin to do :)
  • SoldierDad
    *kitten*.

Bry will you marry me?

certainly, as soon as Texas allows women to marry multiple men and maybe the occassional woman. :bigsmile:

Hmmmm I guess i just should have asked if I could spend the weekend then, lol. :wink:
  • killagb
    For my husbands birthday i made him a really nice dinner (steak-his favorite) with candle light. Then we cuddled and watched a movie together after i told him to meet me in the room, Lets just say from there im sure u no wat to do.lol.. BJ's seem to do the trick though along with a few other things :)

Careful about implying a rim job! :bigsmile:

rim1.jpg
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Damn....:smokin:

I guarantee I dont get that sunday.
    :grumble:
  • Lots of *kitten*.

LOTS
    LMAO I WAS GOING TO SAY THIS!!!
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    But don't forget to log it. It's in the food database.
    Of course... that's assuming that you swallow.... cuz that's just common courtesy.

Please tell me you are being sarcastic about it being in the database!
  • killagb
    Of course... that's assuming that you swallow.... cuz that's just common courtesy.

You can search on the 'end' product...it's in there. lol
  • RichardWhitman
    RichardWhitman Posts: 105 Member
    Lots of *kitten*.

LOTS

Marry me redangel! :)
  • bry_all01

anything that goes into your mouth should most definitely be logged. Seriously.
  • SoldierDad

My ex girlfriend used to record it on here as a protein shake, lol.
  • killagb

Crap, I'm going to stop breathing through my mouth while running then.
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    my birthday is the first week of September...just sayin'
  • bry_all01
    Damn....:smokin:

I guarantee I dont get that sunday.
    :grumble:

uh, time for the big "D" maybe.....
  • bry_all01

who are you eating while running? and does that burn more calories?
  • killagb

who are you eating while running? and does that burn more calories?

I'm betting that was no typo :bigsmile:
    And...duh! Of course it does! I can't kiss and tell though :smokin: