Just how special IS your MFP relationship?

Options

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    SwannySez wrote: »
    kace_kay wrote: »
    I got one of the poor schmucks to marry me.
    ge3us3v4061s.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=7325056

You're giving away my secrets!

tumblr_moumxtSy0E1qgqr0ho1_500.gif
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Not as special as I thought seeing how they haven't said thank you for all the flowers and edible arrangements I've been sending to their work and home based on the geotagged selfies they keep posting (all for me, I know)

in my defense i've been out of commission the past few days and plus one of those candy apples was rotten on the inside please do better next time.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    Before I answer this question, I have one of my own... Polygamy is a thing around here, right?

No.

But polyamory is.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Before I answer this question, I have one of my own... Polygamy is a thing around here, right?

No.

But polyamory is.

What’s it called when you wanna boink everyone but don’t love them or even really like them?

A 3 week dry spell.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Not as special as I thought seeing how they haven't said thank you for all the flowers and edible arrangements I've been sending to their work and home based on the geotagged selfies they keep posting (all for me, I know)

in my defense i've been out of commission the past few days and plus one of those candy apples was rotten on the inside please do better next time.

You quoted me! I feel sooo special again!

I'll be sure to one up myself and send something fresh next time!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

No.

But polyamory is.

What’s it called when you wanna boink everyone but don’t love them or even really like them?

A 3 week dry spell.

😂
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options

No.

But polyamory is.

My ex's name.
  • SwannySez
    Options

No.

But polyamory is.

Wednesday.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

You quoted me! I feel sooo special again!

I'll be sure to one up myself and send something fresh next time!

zyeizd6gzems.jpg
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

No.

But polyamory is.

If everyone was ok with sharing around here, then you would be correct.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I once had a thing for a shoe salesman here. I tried not to show it but I think he knew. He thrilled me by sending me a few polite PMs asking me caring and nonintrusive questions about myself. My hopes. My dreams.

But, ah, after what happened here today on that thread, I think it's best to find a boyfriend at the local park during strolling hours or maybe at the diner after the breakfast rush. Just not here at MFP.

38_zpsvknai4q5.gif
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    hpfv3y6tbxvv.png
  • SwannySez
    edited October 2018
    Options

No.

But polyamory is.

If everyone was ok with sharing around here, then you would be correct.

Live image of dozens of MFP users at this very second:

image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F06%2F03%2F636005255160071498-1861755739_only-child-problems-sharing.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=977&h=a15dc8a90a90dcdda979aaa983d1a625485f911ac634cb6aa831a9a33f380fc7&size=980x&c=1152640593