Tell me something awesome about yourself. Brag if you want. šŸ¤—

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I sat through six hours in one session for my first tattoo last weekend. Apparently, I get kudos for doing that as a lot of people can't endure more than 3-4 hours. Perhaps I was ambitious for my first tattoo, lol? Pretty sure I'm addicted now. :lol:

Also, the design is a collaboration between my drawings and the drawings of the tattoo artist. Which just makes it more special for me. :)

jn80u3fgh2jm.jpg

Absolutely stunning!!

He did an excellent job of translating my drawing to his style while still keeping the original intent. I love it enough to endure more torture for more ink, lol.

Maybe I won't try for 6 hours in one sitting again, though.
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I have superior woods craft survival skills even if though I am less then fully abled (VA and I have this love/hate relationship).
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I can fit 10 marshmallows in my mouth
  • lililomo2
    lililomo2 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'll brag that my girl is a mother *kitten* hero and there's no other way to put it. Four people are alive today because of her. Hopefully she knows this. I know I've been talking a lot about her lately, but i don't care. I miss her so *kitten* much and I love her with everything that I am and I always will. I hate this *kitten* empty, helpless, drowning feeling.

talk about her all you want. we're here to listen... *big hug* and how amazing she was is also testament to how incredible you are too <3 from my garden for you~

vgnrtha8a6ym.jpg
  • glgcam5150
    glgcam5150 Posts: 3,728 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Iā€™m Very Humble
    I Guess Thatā€™s Bragging Right?! šŸ˜
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Most women just want sex, but I just want to cuddle and share my feelings.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    I finished my last college course with a 991.74/1000. And...my kiddos were really, really cute and grew into attractive adults. My 21 year old son looks like JFK Jr.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    This time last year I was opening up a community centre. This time this year that community centre offers free martial arts, swimming, roller skating, video gaming, and and many arts and crafts to children of lower income families who otherwise wouldnā€™t have a place to perform their hobbies and perhaps wouldnā€™t have a hobby at all.

That's really awesome and enough good karma to retire on
  • donharkrn
    donharkrn Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Upside: I make a *kitten* ton of money Downside: I work 300 miles from home
    Upside: I have abs Downside: I spend a lot of time in the gym and counting calories

Yeah... I see how this works.
  • RealWorldStrengthLLC
    Options
    I can OHP 95lb dumbbells for 4-6 reps. Probably my best lift.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    I scored a full academic scholarship & graduated from a really great university.

I still took out a few loans tho. Cuz you knowā€¦struggling college student. My loans are paid off! #Horay

Iā€™m a PROUD auntie & Iā€™m helping to raise 5 little humans.

I lost 75lbs on my own by just using MFP to calorie count & track workouts. I plateaued then hired an online coach. I lost 25 more lbs in 12 weeks.

Iā€™ve kept all but a few lbs off for 3 years.

I enjoy encouraging folks here on MFP. I didnā€™t know about the forums until 2 years after I joined. I really couldā€™ve used the support.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I'm great between the sheets and I'm well...well you know.

Just kidding, I'm awful and underwhelming. I just wanted to make @Pour_Decisions smile.

*Gives you two sheets of paper and some colored pencils. Draw something so we can see your masterpiece! :smiley:

Oooooh. You meant THOSE sheets. *Slowly backs away :lol: