Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Foods You Wish They Would Bring Back?

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    SFJULES66 wrote: »
    Knudsen cottage cheese from the 70s / 80s because it was dry and fluffy. If anyone can recommend one that’s not soupy-giant-curd-gross, please share.

I get the Knudsen on-the-go four packs, and sometimes it's dry and fluffy and delicious, and other times it's not. It's hit and miss. :s
  • dulcitonia
    dulcitonia Posts: 278 Member
    SFJULES66 wrote: »
    Knudsen cottage cheese from the 70s / 80s because it was dry and fluffy. If anyone can recommend one that’s not soupy-giant-curd-gross, please share.

I get the Knudsen on-the-go four packs, and sometimes it's dry and fluffy and delicious, and other times it's not. It's hit and miss. :s

Is that the same as dry curd?
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,292 Member
    Chocolate Orange Kit Kat. The end.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member

They had these before?! I love orange chocolate. I never knew they made these in the US. I thought only in china and think you can still buy them there.
  • antsosbo
    antsosbo Posts: 40 Member
    If I could bring back any one food...

Long John Silvers used to have these wraps. They had chicken, crunchies, rice, and lettuce, and some kind of spicy sauce. They were wrapped in tomato/spinach tortilla wraps, and they were amazing! I'd be ruined if those ever came back.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    antsosbo wrote: »
    If I could bring back any one food...

Long John Silvers used to have these wraps. They had chicken, crunchies, rice, and lettuce, and some kind of spicy sauce. They were wrapped in tomato/spinach tortilla wraps, and they were amazing! I'd be ruined if those ever came back.

Wraps reminded me that KFC used to do a wrap called the Twister,it was sooooo good! They also had a chicken sandwich with chicken strips,bbq sauce and i think provolone,,defo miss Doritos 3-Ds which were mentioned in previous pages
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    The Indonesian Peanut Saute at Noodles & Co. It was my favorite.
  • jean133mjg
    jean133mjg Posts: 133 Member
    Pepsi in the 16 oz glass bottles were my favorite--icy cold. I haven't drank soda in years now so I guess I'm glad they no longer make it that way or I might start drinking it again. The Pepsi in the glass bottle tasted so much better than in the can or plastic bottle.Oh well...just a fond memory.
  • stephanne13
    stephanne13 Posts: 212 Member
    cblue315 wrote: »
    Kelloggs Raisins, Rice and Rye Cereal, been gone for 25 years and I still miss it.

Light and Lively Greek Salted Caramel, been gone for about a month.

Yeah, that was some good cereal!
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    jean133mjg wrote: »
    Pepsi in the 16 oz glass bottles were my favorite--icy cold. I haven't drank soda in years now so I guess I'm glad they no longer make it that way or I might start drinking it again. The Pepsi in the glass bottle tasted so much better than in the can or plastic bottle.Oh well...just a fond memory.

Can't you buy the Mexican import?
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,857 Member

14q6k76651ab.png
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member

Did it taste like the chocolate oranges you can buy at Christmas?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    cblue315 wrote: »
    Kelloggs Raisins, Rice and Rye Cereal, been gone for 25 years and I still miss it.

Light and Lively Greek Salted Caramel, been gone for about a month.

Yeah, that was some good cereal!

Kellogg rice krispy cereal is not gone! They make it!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I used to love all these old kashi bars..

u5q0qfaf8jdi.png
    c6v2pvb2oa3r.png
    vyc94v7tpbec.png
    787h4w51flu8.png
    4bc3qlot3gcv.png

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,857 Member
    edited November 2018
    b83e9ae6cb746dd5424ab5ac8a6110e7.jpg

My grandparents always had this cereal for us.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I miss the Pizza Hut buffet! When I was in college all my friends and I would get the buffet and I'd go ham on those cesar salads. Bacon bits, parmesan, creamy dressing. I could eat just that salad alone and be satisfied. It was great for a meager $8. Alas, all of my local PHs did away with the buffet :(

Omg they did? I used to go to the Pizza Hut buffet all the time as a kid and in high school but haven’t been to Pizza Hut in years. I had no clue they got rid of it. The buffet was awesome. I loved the all you can eat salad bar and the desert pizzas.
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    I miss the big xtra burger from mc Donald’s!
    The vanilla confetti dunkaroos
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    I miss the Pizza Hut buffet! When I was in college all my friends and I would get the buffet and I'd go ham on those cesar salads. Bacon bits, parmesan, creamy dressing. I could eat just that salad alone and be satisfied. It was great for a meager $8. Alas, all of my local PHs did away with the buffet :(

Omg they did? I used to go to the Pizza Hut buffet all the time as a kid and in high school but haven’t been to Pizza Hut in years. I had no clue they got rid of it. The buffet was awesome. I loved the all you can eat salad bar and the desert pizzas.

Yeah, in my area at least :(
  • wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    Frozen Langostino meat.