4 months in, 60 pounds gone!

Options

Replies

• Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» amazing!
  • destaniegetsfit
    destaniegetsfit Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thank yall!!😊
  • christal5401
    christal5401 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have lost 55 total and now weighing at 245. I am wanting to lose 75 more. To be at 170. I am even okay at 180. But your doing amazing!
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Wow you are going gangbusters doing a fantastic job, look so great. Congratulations.
  • MrWeather81
    MrWeather81 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Truly awesome. Inspirational
  • destaniegetsfit
    Options
    Great job! I have lost 55 total and now weighing at 245. I am wanting to lose 75 more. To be at 170. I am even okay at 180. But your doing amazing!

That's great! And you'll get there! Good luck!!
  • destaniegetsfit
    Options
    Wow you are going gangbusters doing a fantastic job, look so great. Congratulations.

Thanks so much
  • destaniegetsfit
    Options
    Truly awesome. Inspirational

Thank u!!πŸ€—
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Congrats simply amazing wtg on getting it done you kick butt
  • destaniegetsfit
    Options
    Congrats simply amazing wtg on getting it done you kick butt

Thanks so much! 😊
  • lubeh76
    lubeh76 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look amazing if i look half as good as you do then i will be happy :) i still got over 120lb to go its gonna be tough but seeing some1 else who has done it shows it can be done. x
  • hattiesgrooming
    hattiesgrooming Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You rock! Added you, would love to share support! I'm at 225 and want to get to 180 πŸ™Œ my baby is 18 months so I know I can't blame the baby weight now ha
  • 2cherryblossoms
    2cherryblossoms Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    congrats. As others have already commented, you look great. Have you have any problems with loose skin? If, so, how did you handle it? when you began drinking the 120 ounces per day, did you have issues with frequent urination and did it lessen as time went on?
  • destaniegetsfit
    Options
    lubeh76 wrote: Β»
    Well done, you look amazing if i look half as good as you do then i will be happy :) i still got over 120lb to go its gonna be tough but seeing some1 else who has done it shows it can be done. x

That's so sweet.. ty!! You can do it.. don't give up!! 😊
  • destaniegetsfit
    Options
    congrats. As others have already commented, you look great. Have you have any problems with loose skin? If, so, how did you handle it? when you began drinking the 120 ounces per day, did you have issues with frequent urination and did it lessen as time went on?

I do have a little loose skin and I'm sure I'll have more but it's way better than being unhealthy, in my opinion!! I'm lifting weights to try to tighten it. Yes, I had to go frequently.. I still do quite a bit but it's gotten better lol but water seems to be the biggest factor .and healthy eating...
  • destaniegetsfit
    Options
    <3
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options

I do have a little loose skin and I'm sure I'll have more but it's way better than being unhealthy, in my opinion!! I'm lifting weights to try to tighten it. Yes, I had to go frequently.. I still do quite a bit but it's gotten better lol but water seems to be the biggest factor .and healthy eating...

lifting weights wont tighten your skin,it will help prevent loss when dieting and its good for health reasons but its not going to help loose/saggy skin. It can take up to 2 years to bounce back, it will depends on te amount of collagen,elasticity in your skin as well as genetics.if it doesnt bounce back in that time then surgery may be needed.
  • MissLotte
    MissLotte Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look fab, congrats on your journey so far! I started at 209lbs and I'm currently 169lbs with 36lbs to go. Anyone who is active and wants support can feel free to add me!
  • destaniegetsfit
    Options
    Fantastic job! Very inspiring! Congratulations!

Ty :)
  • destaniegetsfit
    Options
    You look fab, congrats on your journey so far! I started at 209lbs and I'm currently 169lbs with 36lbs to go. Anyone who is active and wants support can feel free to add me!

Great job!