Men's Lifestyle MFP Thread

Options
124»

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Do other men go to regular scheduled doctors appts even if there isnt an ailment thats excisted for several weeks already?

yes.

I get an annual check-up.

.... just so my wife stops bugging me about it.

Sounds logical

it's a win-win

the wife is happy, and I get out of the house for an hour.
  • DW1Texas
    DW1Texas Posts: 131 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Unless she goes with you - to talk with the doctor on your behalf. Not happened to me but have heard stories.
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Shout out to JB Weld. Not sure the video link will work, but JB Weld is like Fred's Red hot...I put that shizz on everything.

See if this works
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    DW1Texas wrote: »
    Unless she goes with you - to talk with the doctor on your behalf. Not happened to me but have heard stories.

yeah......

stories.

In fact, I'm going in for a check-up today.

Free Lolipops and a Prostate check, does life get any sweeter than that ?
  • leonfirestarter
    leonfirestarter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    foiytrfziox5.jpg

whoever said that most men look good in a cap wasn't wrong. For me, it has to be a flat cap on a man, it's like the grown up version of a baseball cap. Effortlessly stylish, masculine and just a little rugged B) . Oh, and the flatcap here is courtesy of this shop here which has a decent selection.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    foiytrfziox5.jpg

whoever said that most men look good in a cap wasn't wrong. For me, it has to be a flat cap on a man, it's like the grown up version of a baseball cap. Effortlessly stylish, masculine and just a little rugged B) . Oh, and the flatcap here is courtesy of this shop here which has a decent selection.

I like it yeah it has its old world charm. Funny though how men who wear this type of hat always seem to have slouchy posture.