Keto and code red

Options
Anyone doing Keto or Code Red? I am losing inches but I’m anxious to get more in the next week. I’m thinking of cutting dairy completely for a week. Anyone have experiences to share?

Replies

• CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    what is code red?
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    I have done keto for most of the last few years. I do not follow a specific plan though. I just eliminate refined carbs and limit the rest. I've never heard of code red.

• positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »
    Unless you have a medical condition preventing certain foods you don't need to restrict anything from your diet. The more you restrict, the less likely you are to make lifetime changes and the more likely you are put put that weight back on plus a bit extra.

You don't need to hand money over to any company for 'miraculous' weight loss results. Most of them are gimmicks at best and long term, the only thing you will lose is your cash.

To lose weight the only thing you need to do is burn more calories than you consume. The way you achieve this most successfully will vary from person to person but in the end it will always boil down to calories in verses calories out, even with any medical condition you may, or may not have as some conditions can affect your metabolism. This will just mean your calories out are atypical in comparison to the norm.

^^This.^^
  • vee090715
    vee090715 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone have any advice for me on my alto Diet journey?