Its not up for debate

Options

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    relynne wrote: »
    Android > iPhone

that's a tough one for me. I've always been android until earlier this year. had them from all kinds of different manufacturers too.

Android is way better at being more of a computer imo. the options are just endless to really make it your own device.

but google can't commit to so many little things its maddening. google wallet/android pay/google pay. google talk/google hangouts/google voice/allo/duo/google messages.
    just stop the madness pls.

i switched to iPhone earlier this year. it is way better at being a phone first and computer second.
    the camera quality is better imo. app quality is better too i think. and i get regular security updates. that's enough for me to stick with them for now at least.

but so many things are just archaic at this point with Apple.
    the texting/imessages/contacts apps are just stuck in 2010 it feels like.
    lack of web sync in so many of these areas is also hilarious too.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Mexican food is the best food, and you can’t tell me different.

Papas rellenos hold a special place in my heart

Hmmm I don’t think so. I knew them to be Cuban but then I also had them in Trinidad. Let’s ask our Mexican source. Paging @Mr_Healthy_Habits

Lol... I appreciate you thinking of me

It's not Mexican, Cuban or Peruvian... Looks like a stuffed potato.

We have a similar dish, but we stuff a pasilla pepper... Let me introduce you to the Chill Relleno

pxycnnxcm1vi.jpg

Can't be beat...

Oh sweet baby Jesus :love:

And no I wasn’t calling you baby ;)

Ontario has few good Mexican spots. Luckily one is here in my city. Ima check if I can fine these. The best Mexican food I had was in Houston and I kid you not I could have happily ate myself into oblivion.

Hopefully that will fix the box lol...

Well one good tease deserves another I guess

I'll tease you with Mexican foods and you can tease me with a double entendre
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    the Beatles were not that great.

they were great for their TIME though.

its a different thing entirely when you put them up against some of the greats since though.

me personally, I'd say Pink Floyd (Roger Waters/The Wall era) was the actual GOAT band.

i was just listening to Brain Damage last night

even with Water's nasally voice, i think "The Trial" alone is better than anything else in the entire Beatle's discography.
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Average users think Android is better than iPhone.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »

Take that back!
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    relynne wrote: »
    Android > iPhone

100% correct

I know. ;)
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Oooh, those are fighting words!
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options

Take that back!
    Vikka_V wrote: »

hail.

I should say, average users think EITHER is better than the other. Fact is, aside from very minute differnces in specs, they do EXACTLY the same thing overall. what makes them useable to each individual is how well they can navigate and operate the device through the OS.

• J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    Guatemalan coffee black with 1 tablespoon of turbinado sugar and a Boston cream donut is the best goddamned breakfast ever. Fact, print it!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Take that back!
    Vikka_V wrote: »

hail.

I should say, average users think EITHER is better than the other. Fact is, aside from very minute differnces in specs, they do EXACTLY the same thing overall. what makes them useable to each individual is how well they can navigate and operate the device through the OS.

Ok.. that I can agree with. I honestly don't have an issue with iPhone itself, it's Apple and how they rape you coming and going. You have to use their app for this or that, you have to use the headphone adapter to use headphones on the newer phones. Dumbest thing ever, I am constantly replacing my 16 year old's adapter because he constantly loses it, etc.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Ice cream is for home. It shouldn't be ordered in a restaurant as dessert. Bring back the dazzling dessert trays featuring selections created by actual pastry chefs trained in EUROPE. Or go to Applebees and don't invite me.

There's nothing like going to the mom and pop whippy dip on a hot Midwestern summers evening, sitting on the hood of an old Chevy parked on a gravel parking lot and having a soft serve ice cream cone.
  • J_NY_Z
    Options
    Boba_14626 wrote: »
    Guatemalan coffee black with 1 tablespoon of turbinado sugar and a Boston cream donut is the best goddamned breakfast ever. Fact, print it!

You are so right my friend. But I must have cream in my coffee to or I get acid reflux. You should check out Ridge donuts if you’ve not already.

I've tried Ridge, its OK. Donuts Delite on the other hand....OH MAMA!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Mexican food is the best food, and you can’t tell me different.

Papas rellenos hold a special place in my heart

Hmmm I don’t think so. I knew them to be Cuban but then I also had them in Trinidad. Let’s ask our Mexican source. Paging @Mr_Healthy_Habits

Lol... I appreciate you thinking of me

It's not Mexican, Cuban or Peruvian... Looks like a stuffed potato.

We have a similar dish, but we stuff a pasilla pepper... Let me introduce you to the Chill Relleno

pxycnnxcm1vi.jpg

Can't be beat...

Oh sweet baby Jesus :love:

And no I wasn’t calling you baby ;)

Ontario has few good Mexican spots. Luckily one is here in my city. Ima check if I can fine these. The best Mexican food I had was in Houston and I kid you not I could have happily ate myself into oblivion.

Hopefully that will fix the box lol...

Well one good tease deserves another I guess

I'll tease you with Mexican foods and you can tease me with a double entendre

At first I read double entrance and you can just imagine my thoughts :lol:

giphy.gif

How about I imagine yours and you imagine mine 😂
  • J_NY_Z
    Options
    Boba_14626 wrote: »

Listen here Braun.....im a Cuban dark roast - black. Bavarian cream donut fella....disagree.....get these hands

Easy killer...

I've never tried the Cuban roast.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    As far as hot sauce goes, Tapatio is underrated.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    As far as hot sauce goes, Tapatio is underrated.

Word