Nov 2018 Hydration Challenge

Options

Replies

• fit_chickx
    fit_chickx Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Nov 3rd - 4 liters water with liquid carb and nuun hydration tabs. 64 oz water. (Race day)
    Nov 4th - 34 oz with nuun tab and 64 water.

Nov 5th 136 pounds BMI 22 (carb load and birthday weight gain )
    Body fat 25.5 (beurer scale)
    water weight this morning 54
  • fit_chickx
    Options
    How do you screenshot MFP water tracker and post it here?
  • TLHwls2017
    TLHwls2017 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    db1k9hin0z8z.png

Choose either the camera or pic icon featured to upload a screenshot shot
  • TLHwls2017
    Options
    fit_chickx wrote: »
    Nov 3rd - 4 liters water with liquid carb and nuun hydration tabs. 64 oz water. (Race day)
    Nov 4th - 34 oz with nuun tab and 64 water.

Nov 5th 136 pounds BMI 22 (carb load and birthday weight gain )
    Body fat 25.5 (beurer scale)
    water weight this morning 54

Congrats on the race!
  • TLHwls2017
    Options
    eljfh1bxbyvf.jpg

My goal for today: half of this in addition to the coffee and tea I usually drink
    What's your daily goal?
  • fit_chickx
    Options
    My goal is 96 ounces pure h2o. I need some energy after a crazy week. Nuun tabs in my water at the gym.

Down to 133 pounds
    Body fat 24
    water weight 55
  • littlegibbs62
    littlegibbs62 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Dayum, I JUST found this challenge again! *snort*!!!

I'm trying for 86oz of pure water as my personal goal each day = 5 bottle (16.9)--unflavored
    Then as much green tea or green tea blend + decaff black each day that I want. My goal would be overall to have >128oz of liquids per day. :)

So far, I'm crushing it. :)

@Green LOVE the giant bottle!! :)

Glad to see so many of our friends hangin!!!
  • StudioMaid
    StudioMaid Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Just checking in to see how everyone is doing with their hydration??
  • StudioMaid
    StudioMaid Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I didn't get all my water in today. Have been very busy (i know that is not an excuse).
  • TLHwls2017
    Options
    I feel sooo much better when I drink more tea than coffee. Anyone else?
  • TLHwls2017
    Options
    How's everyone doing? Weather is shifting here in the Northeast. Winter's coming. I really want to drink all of the warm fluids possible especially when outside. What is your absolute favorite?
  • TweetTaz
    TweetTaz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    TLHwls2017 wrote: »
    How's everyone doing? Weather is shifting here in the Northeast. Winter's coming. I really want to drink all of the warm fluids possible especially when outside. What is your absolute favorite?

Good Morning. Winter is on it's way here also. The warm fluids I like to drink when outside would be hot chocolate. I know it may not be the best for you, but I also do not drink it all the time. When inside, the warm drinks I like are coffee and tea.
  • TweetTaz
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Although this is a hydration challenge thread, I wanted to post the changes I've been making and what I've noticed. 1. I do drink more water, usually around 96-112 oz a day, some is coffee, but 90% is pure water itself. 2. I have also changed out my plate that I eat on. I have been using a smaller plate rather than the regular dinner plate. This morning I noticed that my freshly washed/dried jeans fit me better and my shirt fits a little better. My stomach doesn't feel like it protrudes as much as it had. The differences are not a lot, but just enough to make me think that maybe, just maybe my little changes might be working. Just wanted to share my happiness, even if it's not much.
  • littlegibbs62
    littlegibbs62 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    TLHwls2017 wrote: »

black decaff coffee
    black decaff green tea
    black decaff black tea
    plain matcha
    :)
  • TLHwls2017
    Options
    Hi everyone! Away from home for a bit and no scale to use...
    But everyone feel free to check in!!!
  • TweetTaz
    Options
    Scale stopped working so we just ordered a new one. Should be here in the next couple days.. I will post my starts then.

• TweetTaz
    Options
    Disappointed..
    Stats:
    SW 264
    Current 269.4

I thought things were going well, but apparently the scale is telling me something different. My goal for the week is to track everything better. I am scheduled for foot surgery in less than 2 months, I am really hoping I can lose 10 lbs by then. Hoping all the hydration will help!

How is everyone else doing?
  • TLHwls2017
    Options
    2yazls9y94ft.jpeg

Not done yet!!!
    How is everyone doing?
  • TLHwls2017
    Options
    TweetTaz wrote: »
    Disappointed..
    Stats:
    SW 264
    Current 269.4

I thought things were going well, but apparently the scale is telling me something different. My goal for the week is to track everything better. I am scheduled for foot surgery in less than 2 months, I am really hoping I can lose 10 lbs by then. Hoping all the hydration will help!

How is everyone else doing?

Hi there please try toremember that fluids have an impact on your weight as well, being hydrated may mean a temporary uptick in measurable weight.
  • TweetTaz
    Options
    Good morning. I feel like I'm the only one that posts anything 🙄 Well, I've been drinking my water, so I guess that's good. Hope all is well with everyone else.