Morning oatmeal

What do you eat for breakfast?

Replies

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    I had pie for breakfast today.
    Usually I have something like a sandwich, dinner leftovers, granola bar, or fruit. I don't really like "breakfast food" for breakfast.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    What do you eat for breakfast?

:laugh:

• bebuckner21
    bebuckner21 Posts: 23 Member
    3 scrambled eggs and guava and pear bang. trying to meat protein suggestions for 1500 diet
  • JolieTash
    JolieTash Posts: 12 Member
    I eat oatmeal every morning
  • Usually coffee and two eggs and some water. Sometimes some chicken sausage
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    FL_Hiker wrote: »
    FL_Hiker wrote: »
    Where’s the breakfast....?

MFP isn't about the food

But the title is morning oatmeal ... I feel lied to.

I, personally, am loving it!
  • zosia141
    zosia141 Posts: 44 Member
    • Breakfast tacos
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Toast and coffee.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    I had a bacon,egg and cheese biscuit, protein drink,plain yogurt with rapsberries and a little honey. I dont usually eat this early in the morning as I am normally fasting(done it all my life) but I woke up hungry
  • LadySaton
    LadySaton Posts: 500 Member
    Sometimes a bacon and cheese egg white omelette. Sometimes an egg white scramble with cheese, bacon and tomatoes (plus potatoes if I feel up to a carb heavy meal that early). I even put egg whites in oatmeal when I make it. So basically...

Egg whites n stuff.
  • amy19355
    amy19355 Posts: 805 Member
    I had some of my first batch of homemade yogurt with some dark cherries. Tasty stuff! But I am going to have a bowl of grits with two eggs to fill up the rest of the growler in my belly. I usually try to get 400-500 well balanced calories in at breakfast
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    edited November 2018
    Depends. Recently I've been on a kick with proats (see my page for my instagram for recipes and pics *ETA - not looking for followers only to share ideas*). If I don't have time I may go with a protein bar or just skip it all together and practice IF.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,966 Member
    I usually eat 2 boiled eggs, yogurt and fruit plus coffee with sugar and half and half. I rarely eat oatmeal for breakfast since it doesn't keep me as full as eggs do.