Its not up for debate

Options

Replies

• Weather_Witch
    Weather_Witch Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Dunkin donuts and Krispy Kremes, are terrible examples of doughnuts.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Oh Bologna! You can eat baloney raw or cooked. Can YOU eat raw uncooked bacon, I don’t think so?
    Bologna WINS!

ETA @SnackherBarrell :wink:
  • Jimb376mfp
    Options
    Dunkin donuts and Krispy Kremes, are terrible examples of doughnuts.

NO CONTEST! DD removed the name from Donut! Just the coffee.

• emmaMaureen19
    emmaMaureen19 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I like turkey bacon better than regular bacon. Not as greasy, not super thin, healthier. I like it with syrup:) I’m hungry now
  • emmaMaureen19
    emmaMaureen19 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Also glass cokes taste better than canned or bottled kind. Try it to compare (the kind from Mexico.)
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Also glass cokes taste better than canned or bottled kind. Try it to compare (the kind from Mexico.)
    Yes 100%
  • Jimb376mfp
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    Oh Bologna! You can eat baloney raw or cooked. Can YOU eat raw uncooked bacon, I don’t think so?
    Bologna WINS!

ETA @SnackherBarrell :wink:

Do you prefer hot dogs to sausages too? Since you can eat them raw?

Bologna is disgusting imo. I don’t like the flavour. But I do like mortadella, similar to bologna.

A raw hot dog is ok, I once challenged my teenage son to drain the hot dog bag and drink just the juice :grimace:

Raw sausage would be risky.

BTW I quit eating bologna five years ago. I used to like midnight snack for two slices of bologna, mayo, PB on white bread! HW 376, CW 180

Mortadella is NOT bologna IMO. It’s expensive and good.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    The more I watch the teaser for the new Joker movie with Joaquin Phoenix... The more I'm convinced...

He sells it with that last grin he gives...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    The more I watch the teaser for the new Joker movie with Joaquin Phoenix... The more I'm convinced...

He sells it with that last grin he gives...

he is going to be so good! excited for that

Once I was playing superheroes with my boy and his toys and I hella made him cry when I killed his Iron Man with the Joker 🤷🏽‍♂️😂...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Aioli on everything.

On sashimi tuna sandwich... Oh... M... Geez
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla ice cream with cinnamon sprinkled on top is really the best ice cream. its simple. its easy. and its delicious.

some people, and i assume they are good people at heart, at least some of them, will try to convince you that mixing ice cream with cereal is the best way to eat it.

wrong. they are wrong.
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla ice cream with cinnamon sprinkled on top is really the best ice cream. its simple. its easy. and its delicious.

some people, and i assume they are good people at heart, at least some of them, will try to convince you that mixing ice cream with cereal is the best way to eat it.

wrong. they are wrong.

No way. Bryers vanilla bean with any homemade cobbler, pie, or brownie. Blue Bell tastes like mayonnaise! Lol
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

wrong. they are wrong.

I don't get why people mix things into ice cream that can freeze and be hella hard to eat.
    Like all these candy toppings and such.
    Are you *trying* to break a tooth?

But yes, BB Homemade Vanilla is unquestionably the best ice cream ever. Need to try with cinnamon now.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    george5911 wrote: »

wrong. they are wrong.

No way. Bryers vanilla bean with any homemade cobbler, pie, or brownie. Blue Bell tastes like mayonnaise! Lol

Dude, what mayo are you eating??
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

wrong. they are wrong.

bryers wins on softness and creaminess i'll give you that- but on taste there is no debate. bluebell is holding it down.

wrong. they are wrong.

I don't get why people mix things into ice cream that can freeze and be hella hard to eat.
    Like all these candy toppings and such.
    Are you *trying* to break a tooth?

But yes, BB Homemade Vanilla is unquestionably the best ice cream ever. Need to try with cinnamon now.

someone schooled me on the cinnamon thing with it a while back and i've never looked back.

incorrect- i look back in judgement at these animals who put cereal in with their ice cream.
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options

wrong. they are wrong.

None at all. We debated in mayo a few pages back. I think it's nasety. Blue Bell too, but I don't eat ice cream anymore either so really I'm just here to be a spoon.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

wrong. they are wrong.

None at all. We debated in mayo a few pages back. I think it's nasety. Blue Bell too, but I don't eat ice cream anymore either so really I'm just here to be a spoon.

Big spoon or little spoon?