What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Grey joggers, nuff said :love:

I was completely oblivious about the whole grey sweatpants thing until meeting a certain someone on here...

The things I've learned on mfp 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

So, do you have any?

Nothing but the best :blush:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    I don’t like overt displays of wealth, strength, or bravado.

Humility and kindness are sexy to me.

This is why I have an mfp account... One persona in the real world and the other all over this place where I don't have to feel so responsible lol
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited November 2018

This is why I have an mfp account... One persona in the real world and the other all over this place where I don't have to feel so responsible lol

I went out on a date with a guy once and he kept talking about the car he was going to buy, how he needed a bedroom for his shoes, and then he kept calling our server a “little guy”.

Then at one point in the date he lifted a park bench to show me how strong he is. All I could see was a man who was obviously so overwhelmed by some sort of insecurity that he had to overcompensate with how he behaved and treated people. Immediate turn off.

• I don’t like overt displays of wealth, strength, or bravado.

I went out on a date with a guy once and he kept talking about the car he was going to buy, how he needed a bedroom for his shoes, and then he kept calling our server a “little guy”.

Then at one point in the date he lifted a park bench to show me how strong he is. All I could see was a man who was obviously so overwhelmed by some sort of insecurity that he had to overcompensate with how he behaved and treated people. Immediate turn off.

Cringe
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member

Ugh.... :s
  • Meh. I'm staying away from relationships. I am better off single. I am going full blown Nun.

No you’re not
  • Meh. I'm staying away from relationships. I am better off single. I am going full blown Nun.

No you’re not

Yes I am.

If I had a dollar...
  • More along the lines of If I had a dollar for every time I heard that
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

Pppfff... I could do that
    Wanna see 😏... 😂

Jokes aside, I'm sure there are plenty of women out there ready to fawn all over a DB like that

Let's just hope they don't have too many babies 🤷🏽‍♂️... Lol
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    If most of the emotional super bowl commercials from last year, make you feel insulted and just want to puke...

We'll probably get a long great...

If you have no idea what I mean, then in rl, you're probably going to annoy me and appear naive, well thinking I'm sarcastic and cynical...
  • ailsalw
    ailsalw Posts: 1,265 Member
    Meh. I'm staying away from relationships. I am better off single. I am going full blown Nun.

Me too! Unless I can find a non lying, not married, hot man that can make me laugh... until then... NUN
  • simplyRik
    simplyRik Posts: 12 Member
    Someone who doesn't judge, but motivates and supports. Physically? Someone with a "background" and solid.
  • soul_hunter
    soul_hunter Posts: 22 Member
    Think Giada de Laurentiis or Alyssa Milano (circa Charmed) or Jason Momoa or the late Kevin Tod Smith (Ares on Xena)

Lucky bugger...gets best of both worlds😒😏

lol...the title was a bit limiting so I decided to be a rebel.
  • georgelapenta76
    georgelapenta76 Posts: 43 Member
    My weakness when it comes to the opposite gender....hmmmmm....eyes....definitely the eyes.
This discussion has been closed.