What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Watching a live broadcast of the Remembrance Day parade.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Looking online for any cocktails that are made with root beer. I had a dream last night about one, now I'm craving it 😅

Ok, so this is more of a shot than a cocktail.... but it tastes like a rootbeer float. Kinda the same lines as an Irish carbomb.
    Get a pint glass with rootbeer, little over half full, with a splash (or shot) of Captain Morgan.
    Shot glass with half Bailey's and half vanilla vodka. Drop it in and chug. Its amazing.....

Yum!😍
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Wishing all you veterans a wonderful day! You deserve them for the rest of your lives!.....bless you all❤
  • dylanalexander4906
    Options
    I’m laying in bed, waiting for my breakfast and coffee.

Same minus the breakfast and coffee
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    k8eekins wrote: »
    Just exited "Has your appearance changed a great deal, as you've aged?"

For clarification, my sister @777Gemma888 left, me at right

mgsw289u82jr.jpg

Some assume we're one person because we sound the same. I sure hope so. Same family. Same education. Same specialties. Worked for the same companies. Share friends but for 2 years. We will have similar tones in language ("writing style"), for we have gone through the same conditionings, but for the slight variations of our life experiences.

You two make me wish I had a sister!

Thank you Vikka. Been each other's only family for more than 20 years, so we do apply ourselves to keep it clutterfree.
  • k8eekins
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Just watched the Blue Angels fly over us ... The sky looks particularly blah.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Icing my knee. I'm not sure I hurt myself today but it's hurting pretty bad.

Stay off it for a bit... I know it sucks but a compromised knee is nothing to *kitten* with
  • k8eekins
    Options
    m3lly83 wrote: »
    Resting. I think I have food poisoning

Some yoghurt might help.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    2Racks wrote: »
    This

Boiling yourself alive?!

Okay this made me lololol
  • k8eekins
    Options
    Was checking out the old skool posts in chit chat and found my old peeps! Course they are all gone now😞 but was funny reading the drama and sarcasm😋 was anyone around them when Mike owned MFP? 2006-2008....I was @Ali106 then...original I know😒.....no? ....(crickets)....ok then....🙄 carry on!😏
    Say what now

Don't make fun of your elders sonny!😣

Elders!? Those boots look happening

Just call me Mrs. Robinson😁

Haha ... So unexpected, and thanks for the laughs.
  • k8eekins
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Looking online for any cocktails that are made with root beer. I had a dream last night about one, now I'm craving it 😅

Ok, so this is more of a shot than a cocktail.... but it tastes like a rootbeer float. Kinda the same lines as an Irish carbomb.
    Get a pint glass with rootbeer, little over half full, with a splash (or shot) of Captain Morgan.
    Shot glass with half Bailey's and half vanilla vodka. Drop it in and chug. Its amazing.....

Back in the day when I'd desperately go through cocktails, I would have loved to have tried this ~ Bailey's + Vanilla vodka ... YUM.
  • k8eekins
    Options
    5 mile run

*Jealous* You did because ... Dim sum.
  • k8eekins
    edited November 2018
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Watching a live broadcast of the Remembrance Day parade.

I've just watched Google's 5 #VeteransVoices
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    About to run on the treadmill rather than outside because California is in fire right now and all the soccer games have been canceled, so probably best not to run out there either...

OMG even the inside of my garage smells like smoke...

@kace_kay

Probably a dumb question but is it bad in your neck of the woods?
  • soul_hunter
    soul_hunter Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Trying to design a brochure for a client with GNR playing in the background.
  • djjeffa
    djjeffa Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    ejzuhqt5zz2a.jpg
  • dylanalexander4906
    Options
    djjeffa wrote: »
    ejzuhqt5zz2a.jpg

Nice. Got 315 out for 12 last week then went 350 for 4 after some time off which felt good. Came back yesterday and only squeezed out 315 for 6. Food and sleep have been bad though.
  • djjeffa
    djjeffa Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    djjeffa wrote: »
    ejzuhqt5zz2a.jpg

Nice. Got 315 out for 12 last week then went 350 for 4 after some time off which felt good. Came back yesterday and only squeezed out 315 for 6. Food and sleep have been bad though.

Thats awsome! Those days are over for me. Me best lift at a comp was 355lbs but i only weight 181lbs lol
  • kevintbarry33
    kevintbarry33 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Scheduling the rest of the weekends macros!