What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• If he enjoys giving as much as receiving and can handle himself as well as he handles me, I might let him buy me diamonds ;):)
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    If he enjoys giving as much as receiving and can handle himself as well as he handles me, I might let him buy me diamonds ;):)

*shivers*😉
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Meh. I'm staying away from relationships. I am better off single. I am going full blown Nun.

But... what about us ? 😢
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Decent spelling, good grammar and types messages in full words (with said spelling and grammar).
  • I’m not weak when it comes to the opposite sex they have no power over me!!! 😊

I always thought this thread should be called 'preference' instead of weakness...
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member
    I like a nice personality and a nice pair of eyes
  • gman7676
    gman7676 Posts: 291 Member
    Short, busty, intelligent women. :blushing:

add "with a bit of willing to go and get what she wants" and you had me at hello.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Making me laugh
  • Facial hair. Nice jaw line. Gorgeous eyes. Sense of humor. Sexy smirk. And, doesn't hurt to have a big..... unit. 🤷‍♀️ :smiley:
  • Facial hair. Nice jaw line. Gorgeous eyes. Sense of humor. Sexy smirk. And, doesn't hurt to have a big..... unit. 🤷‍♀️ :smiley:

A/C unit? Mine is old, but still works. Technically it's a heat pump.

EXACTLY what I was talking about! A/C is VERY important!
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Facial hair. Nice jaw line. Gorgeous eyes. Sense of humor. Sexy smirk. And, doesn't hurt to have a big..... unit. 🤷‍♀️ :smiley:

Mine is always on the fritz...One second its humming along fine and then the next...nada

Wait what were we talking about again?

Mine is always on the fritz...One second its humming along fine and then the next...nada

You better get that checked out. Can't be having it malfunctioning now can we? 🤔😂
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    This is also something strange that a friend of mine and I were talking about, but we love guys with big hands haha
  • gman7676
    gman7676 Posts: 291 Member
    admaarie wrote: »
    This is also something strange that a friend of mine and I were talking about, but we love guys with big hands haha

further proof that size does matter.
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Facial hair. Nice jaw line. Gorgeous eyes. Sense of humor. Sexy smirk. And, doesn't hurt to have a big..... unit. 🤷‍♀️ :smiley:

You better get that checked out. Can't be having it malfunctioning now can we? 🤔😂

I called the number to service it but he wasn't my type.

I called the number to service it but he wasn't my type.

Hahaha, damn, tough break! Call again!
This discussion has been closed.