What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• JovanValor
    JovanValor Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Curves curves curves
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Intelligence and quick wit, a great smile, attractive features, a fit body with nice buns and a broad back. And tall.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    thigh gap and back dimples
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    Options
    Intelligence and quick wit, a great smile, attractive features, a fit body with nice buns and a broad back. And tall.

Dang snaggleteeth and troll face always bringing me down. :sad:

Stop whining. I grabbed your butt after dinner, isn't that enough for you??
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    Options

Dang snaggleteeth and troll face always bringing me down. :sad:

Stop whining. I grabbed your butt after dinner, isn't that enough for you??

Apparently not. :neutral:

Come back to NC. I'll grab the other cheek this time.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    scruff - or beard- nice smile, actually texts back :D
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Jim Carrey impressions
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Jim Carrey impressions

bkcxxmxvr1z5.gif
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Talks dirty to me.... 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    When he is able to debate an issue on a deeper level meanwhile keeping his emotions under control.

I dunno... I don't mind a heated debate or even a heated argument if the situation is warranted. If his emotions, good or bad get away from him from time to time I'd still be into it. Cold and apathetic doesn't do much for me... I like a hot blooded man

whew im safe
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    When he is able to debate an issue on a deeper level meanwhile keeping his emotions under control.

I dunno... I don't mind a heated debate or even a heated argument if the situation is warranted. If his emotions, good or bad get away from him from time to time I'd still be into it. Cold and apathetic doesn't do much for me... I like a hot blooded man

whew im safe

Safe from me? Muahaha! ;)
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »

Thats a shame.....i just have no opinion on anything.....its just like meh.....;)

You and I mostly argue semantics... and you know it. Now, tell me I'm wrong... ;)
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options

Thats a shame.....i just have no opinion on anything.....its just like meh.....;)

You and I mostly argue semantics... and you know it. Now, tell me I'm wrong... ;)

I dont ever remember arguing with you.....you sure you got the right guy? ;)
    Options

Positive and I'm NEVER wrong ;):)
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options

Positive and I'm NEVER wrong ;):)

I would agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.....;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Scruff, green eyes, encourages me in my endeavours..that is what I want..someone who believes in me.

I beeeeelieve in you :p
This discussion has been closed.