Pictures of low carb meal

2»

Replies

• lykaalhus
    lykaalhus Posts: 14 Member
    TeaBea wrote: »
    lykaalhus wrote: »
    xmarye wrote: »
    Chicken Caesar salad with creamy caesar dressing, double cheddar cheese and bacon. x8mnzcbzfd7a.jpg

That looks really yumm 🤩😋 good idea for my lunch or dinner tomorrow 😃. There’s no fat from my dinner earlier. Just protein and a little fiber and carbs. Is it alright like that? Or what do you have in mind?

Low carb & low fat aren't a healthy combination. I don't eat low carb OR low fat because I don't have medical issues that require it.

1250 calories is almost certainly a calorie deficit for you. That's where the weight loss will come from....reduced calories. Just eat food you like in portions that add up to 1250 calories. Get a decent amount of protein, fat and fiber. Unless you have medical issues, you don't need to limit carbs unless you like eating that way.

There are low carb groups to help you: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum

Hi. Thanks for your tips. It was really helpful. I recently found out that my body type is endomorph. And now I try to trick my body by switching back and forth from low carb - more fat and vice versa. So my body will not crave for more carbs in the long run if I stay in the low carb diet since I was eating so much carbs before I started with MFP. I dont know if this makes sense?