Options

Replies

• cath1717
    cath1717 Posts: 120
    Options
    QUESTION ABOUT THE BURPEES/UP & DOWNS:

Does every jump count for 1
    OR
    You have to jump 4 times in a square shape to count for one?

Thanks guys!

Cath
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    QUESTION ABOUT THE BURPEES/UP & DOWNS:

Does every jump count for 1
    OR
    You have to jump 4 times in a square shape to count for one?

Thanks guys!

Cath

@Cath - those jumping in a square thing are really called Globe Jumps. He posted the wrong video with that day's challenge. You can do either one (the globe jumps or the burpees aka ups and downs) for today's challenge. The way I understand it, 4 times in a square = 1 globe jump.

Hope this helps!!

Also, as of this posting, we have done 2925 ab crunches / sit ups toward the weekly challenge!!!

YOU LADIES ARE INCREDIBLE!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • musky4
    musky4 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    for yesterday -
    water - ck
    calorie - ck
    exercise - ck

this morning i did: i finished the 50 mtn climbers, 3 - 21's, 3 woodchops and 100 crunches
    (i have left to do for the week: up/downs (WOULD LIKE A REPLACEMENT -maybe stairs?? -- but how many?) and walk miles -
    whatever i do for crunches will i hope go towards the team challenge as i didnt vow to any but hope to contribute!)
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was under my calorie goal, drank my water but only got the lunges in :cry:

Tonight I have a hot date that I am wearing SKINNY JEANS AND HEELS for.... so I won't be working out. I will throw the jumping jumping jacks onto Sat and Sun (200 each day) and do the mountian climbers tomorrow with the ab crunches and toe touches (bad knee).

I will be doing the 21's and woodchops at work :wink: Yes I look funny but I get 'em done!!!
  • caza6464
    caza6464 Posts: 29
    Options
    Thursday
    Calories under water
    8 glasses of water
    3 sets of 21s
    200 jumping jacks
    3 sets of 12 woodchops
    50 ab crunches

Friday
    Calorie under goal
    9 glasses of water
    150 ab crunches 100 plus the daily 50
    50 ups and downs
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    @Musky - you could probably do 100 stairs or 50 of the globe jumps (which is jumping in the square that is on the video)... let me know which one you decide to do...

@carrriebear - GOOD LUCK on your hot date!! Let us know how it goes!! (Inquiring minds wanna know!!) hehe.

As of this post, we have 3225 ab crunches DONE!! Whoo hoo!!!
  • Xtine72
    Xtine72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    100 Jacks CHECK
    Woodchops CHECK
    100 Crunches CHECK
    Water CHECK

Burpees tomorow!
    :happy:
  • song2sing
    song2sing Posts: 183
    Options
    August 19, 2011

~100 Ab Crunches
    ~10 more Globe Jumps
    ~100 Ab Crunches for the team
    ~8 Glasses of Water
    ~Under Calorie Goal

Tender Tendons, Tired, Tuckered, and TGIF
    TaTa!!

Joyful in the Journey,
    song2sing
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    50 ab crunches
    water in
    under calorie goal
    50 burpees. wow
    cant wait for the rest day.
    I did 103 minutes of cathe friedrich dvd today and weight trining for 30 mints. I am ready for bed.
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Friday: Letting everyone down today, sorry!!

For the first time in over 3 months, I'm over on calories -- but honestly, it's the first Friday of the school year, and I really, really deserved the margarita AND the chocolate!! :drinker:

I got in my water (11 cups), but the exercising is beyond me tonight. I'll be traveling most of tomorrow, so it'l be Sunday before I'm able to get caught up!!
  • cath1717
    cath1717 Posts: 120
    Options
    AUGUST 19th 2011

Water = check
    Under calories = check

100 Abs = check
    50 Ups & Downs = check

ABS CHALLENGE = Today 200 abs in addition of the 100 needed for today! (For a total of 1030 abs in 4 days for the challenge)

Good night!!!

Cath :)
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Under in calories, 13 glasses of water, 50 ab crunches, 50 toe touches, 50 push ups and 3 sets of 21's. I'm going to have to add some weight to the 21's soon as they are becoming much easier. (Still hard for the last set, but getting there!) Also climbed quite a few stairs (about 100) helping my boss do some stuff. A fairly good day all around.
  • walkingingrace2011
    Options
    Under calorie goal
    8 glasses water
    100 crunches
    75 jumping jacks owed
    50 squat kicks (Gary recommended if could not do burpees. I twisted ankle last night doing mountain climbers)
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Oh no. So sorry. Over on calories today and no exercise. Today was just too friggin busy. :(

I feel so bad.

I'll make up the exercise over the weekend.
  • lisaap77
    lisaap77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    For Friday:
    100 ab crunches: done
    50 burpees: done
    calorie goal: done
    water goal: done

wkly
    50 ab crunches: done
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Ok, I got a little behind this week, so now I'm playing "catch up".

Friday
    200 jumping jacks
    100 mountain climbers
    20 lunges
    90 sit ups (for the team challenge)

Today (so far)
    3 sets of 21's
    36 woodchops
    50 Globe jumps (opted for these instead of killing my inner thighs again... lol)
    50 sit ups (toward Friday's challenge, not the team)

So I still owe
    200 more jumping jacks (ugh!)
    and 3 extra miles (going out to do these later today)
    and the remaining 50 sit ups for Friday's challenge)

Sheesh!! I don't know how you girls do alllllll those ab crunches. Kudos to YOU!! Wow. My abdomen must realllly have no muscle tone whatsoever - haha.

**AS OF THIS POSTING, WE HAVE DONE 3815 AB CRUNCHES/SIT UPS TOWARDS OUR WEEKLY TEAM CHALLENGE!!
  • SarahRuth♥
    Options
    Just did the 100 crunches and 50 burpees for yesterday. I will put in some more crunches later for the team challenge.

So, does that hundred count towards my goal of 1000? Or is it separate because it was for yesterday's daily challenge? And do I have to actually complete 1250 to make that extra 1000, since I already committed to 250 for the team challenge? Or did that pledge to attempt 1000 count as my contribution to the 4000 challenge and wipe out the 250 I initially agreed to? I might be able to make the 1000, but I'm not so confident if I have to make it to 1250!

And I just realized that I forgot to add in my walking from yesterday! I totally came in under my calorie goal!!! Yay! :D
  • caza6464
    caza6464 Posts: 29
    Options
    Friday
    10 glasses of water
    came in under calorie goal
    50 ab crunches
    2 mile walk

1439569.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Just did the 100 crunches and 50 burpees for yesterday. I will put in some more crunches later for the team challenge.

So, does that hundred count towards my goal of 1000? Or is it separate because it was for yesterday's daily challenge? And do I have to actually complete 1250 to make that extra 1000, since I already committed to 250 for the team challenge? Or did that pledge to attempt 1000 count as my contribution to the 4000 challenge and wipe out the 250 I initially agreed to? I might be able to make the 1000, but I'm not so confident if I have to make it to 1250!

And I just realized that I forgot to add in my walking from yesterday! I totally came in under my calorie goal!!! Yay! :D

@SarahRuth - 1000 is 1000! So don't worry about the 250... if you go over 1000 for the week, that's good enough!
  • SarahRuth♥
    Options
    200 more crunches done. That puts me at 800 for the week (not including yesterdays 100). Only 200 left for tomorrow. Will definitely reach the 1000. I have to say, though... these are getting harder and harder and my abs are so sore.