say something you've WANTED to say to someone but didn't

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    MFP's Chit Chat is not a psychiatric hotline.

I kinda love you!!
    iMago wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    MFP's Chit Chat is not a psychiatric hotline.

0ce8ujdrb04s.gif

BEST!! Perfect!! Adore!! <3
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    You annoy me.

Good, my job is done :p
  • slimgirljo15
    edited November 2018
    You aren't funny.. just mean, you cover it well though..

Not.. mfp related btw, before someone decides it's for them.. ok :p
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    You annoy me.

Good, my job is done :p

205kkhg7qk61.gif

• DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Every negative thing you say, every put down, jab, and down right cruel emotional abuse you throw at me without so much as even a slight provocation from me, wounds so badly. You know this and yet it never ends. One day I won't put up with it and you will see a side to me you never knew. You never lose a fight you told me, so don't even bother you said, you won't win, you told me....well you're right, neither one of us will. But I will tell you this I will survive it and I will thrive from it......oh and,..... nevermind, you're not worth the effort.

Best therapy I'll never buy....thanks😏

You are strong! 💪

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member

This is me
  • slimgirljo15

This is me

Neverrr.. I've spit my coffee plenty of times over your posts 😂
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Get out of my personal space!!!!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Your pickle prison food...was NOT delicious
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Every negative thing you say, every put down, jab, and down right cruel emotional abuse you throw at me without so much as even a slight provocation from me, wounds so badly. You know this and yet it never ends. One day I won't put up with it and you will see a side to me you never knew. You never lose a fight you told me, so don't even bother you said, you won't win, you told me....well you're right, neither one of us will. But I will tell you this I will survive it and I will thrive from it......oh and,..... nevermind, you're not worth the effort.

<3<3<3 you my twin let's run away together
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    I know you are, but what am I?

😂 I'm rubber, you're glue! 😘
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »

<3<3<3 you my twin let's run away together

Yes, when and where beautiful twinny?🤗👩‍👩‍👦‍👦 see! We have our own emoji!!! We're all set boo❤😘
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Everything about you gets on my nerves.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    One potato, two potato...
  • One potato, two potato...

Three potato... floor?
  • Bulletzen72
    Bulletzen72 Posts: 90 Member
    A bit heavy -
    "The fact that you couldn't let me in to help you, was the reason all this ended. It's too late now. Whenever I see you all I feel is love for you but also pain, and I can't go back to that. Sorry."
  • Moon_Stone wrote: »
    @The_Devil_in_Miss_Jones , @tinkerhellraiser @iMago @Nicksmom106 - I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate all the music you post. I try to listen to it all. Sometimes I think I kill the thread or am annoying by posting to much on there, but I see a song and think maybe you will like that, so I share or it’s something that I enjoy. Anyways, just wanted to say thank you because it’s fun for me to listen and keep discovering new and old songs again and again.

I really enjoy the music you post also <3 I'm pretty sure I'm annoying at times because it's one of the only threads I like to post in... and I'm always listening to music so I share what I am listening to.
This discussion has been closed.