What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Just woke up. Fell asleep on the couch in front of the fireplace. Neck now in permanent messed up position. 😂😄
  • chillimadlady
    chillimadlady Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    eating pasta in my dressing gown.....
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Watching Rambo 4 with my 7yr old... Probably not the best idea I've had lol

Holy *kitten*

Quality time is quality time😘
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    Sitting in my parents high end massage chair. It’s amazing

😮.....if you're not gonna share with the rest of the class....well,
    you know the rest😒. Lol lucky bugger😏
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    r9vhl6hktsh5.jpeg

What a pic!!!!😏.....feel the vapors❤
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    eating pasta in my dressing gown.....

Oh I wish I had a dressing gown!!!!🤗....I can trade you one of my many bleach stained yoga pants?? 😏.. They go really nice with a ripped tee and no life😒 😋
  • Nicksmom106
    edited November 2018
    Options
    wookin pa nub.....I'm wookin pa NUB!!!

I need coffee....and perhaps a hobby🤔
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    wookin pa nub.....I'm wookin pa NUB!!!

ic94yqwxhr5v.gif

😋 😘 that is why you are ❤....clever and gorgeous...you're lethal boo!😎

My fav song of Buck Weets Sings....is the ??????? One 😂
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    One of my least favorite things,
    going to the grocery store.
    I really have developed a "thing" about it, so stupid. :/
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    I have christmas supplies scattered on my table and now I'm wondering if my crafting skills will make something good out of it all :D
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Watching my sister dash out the door to buy treats for the children on our street ... Only that the truck sped right by the kids. Weird.

ETA: Didn't know that when she'd promptly exited, she'd needed to deal with our neighbour's giant-sized dogs. That too has just been OTT. Too many dogs are escaping their backyards because some have been opening neighbours' backyards on purpose.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: »
    Watching my sister dash out the door to buy treats for the children on our street ... Only that the truck sped right by the kids. Weird.

ETA: Didn't know that when she'd promptly exited, she'd needed to deal with our neighbour's giant-sized dogs. That too has just been OTT. Too many dogs are escaping their backyards because some have been opening neighbours' backyards on purpose.

2 dogo argentinos. Forgot all about my purse, having to gauge their attack approach over to our side, not their front yard. 😲 Maybe it's time for Lion pee spray? They're new, so I am not going to report their loose dogs, but seriously?

@ice cream truck. She should have switched off her music, if she was out of stock. Smh
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I have christmas supplies scattered on my table and now I'm wondering if my crafting skills will make something good out of it all :D

Sounds like a fun artsy project.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Getting my boy tatted up for his soccer game in an hour :sunglasses:
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Going to old town for bar hopping.
  • navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    It is snowing outside and sitting near the fireplace and thinking something that I cannot reveal.
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: »

2 dogo argentinos. Forgot all about my purse, having to gauge their attack approach over to our side, not their front yard. 😲 Maybe it's time for Lion pee spray? They're new, so I am not going to report their loose dogs, but seriously?

@ice cream truck. She should have switched off her music, if she was out of stock. Smh

That's no bueno sista!!!! I mean EVERYONE knows the music means come get the treats!!! Grrr...😠 But you are the absolutely sweetest for trying!!! And putting your life in jeopardy with new dogs that don't know you...it's insane that someone is going around doing that! (The opening of gates)?? What if one of the wee kiddos was alone...oh gosh not a good situation.

Maybe diplomatically suggesting they purchase a decent gate lock....and if they don't or brush you off....then I'd buy a few cheap padlocks and put them on the bloody gates and let the owners worry bout getting them off each day until they smarten up and buy one of their own.....but that's coming from my crazy brain so might not be the best piece of advice🤔😋hate

As always sending hugs and ❤ sweet sister!😘
  • crusheverything1981
    Options
    Watching the new Narcos on Netflix.
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    Finished cleaning up after dinner....now chillaxing while the boy is taking a bath and trying to get on the home page so I can give support to my friends....only mfp thinks it's funny to kick me out after I post on three friends...and now it looks like I'm playing favorites😒🤷