Replies

• Divyanshu91
    Divyanshu91 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yup.....new frndz are always welcome....feel free to add me.....πŸ‘πŸ»
  • myawsomeboys
    myawsomeboys Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello! Newbie looking for people in great shape or trying especially those doing strength training. πŸ–€
  • Blubberbuster1
    Blubberbuster1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    New friends welcomed! Very active on here and Instagram :)
  • NurseSteph2015
    NurseSteph2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m always in need of a lot of motivation!
  • jase0495
    jase0495 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    New friends for motivation welcome.
  • kazunomiya
    kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I would like new friends!
  • DarkHorse8765
    DarkHorse8765 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Would be great to connect with new friends! 23 y o guy looking to lose 25 pounds
  • ferrenmariec97
    ferrenmariec97 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would love some more motivation and support!
  • Tiffanne24
    Tiffanne24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yass more friends πŸ™ŒπŸ»
  • hurejasik
    hurejasik Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    helloo! feel free to add me πŸ˜„
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    yes please
  • chunk1066
    chunk1066 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for people to help motivate me in this last hurdle of my fat loss! Feel free to add me 😊
  • kcos69
    kcos69 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Could always use a few β€œfriends” to keep me motivated! πŸ’•
  • ChunkyPlodder
    ChunkyPlodder Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been pretty good at maintaining my previous weight loss here through running but would love some supportive friends. I had a clear out and I'm pretty lonely now, most old friends have quit :( I'm looking to drop another 40lbs to get to my ideal weight, would love to have some of you along for the ride
  • avasseur11
    avasseur11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Always need more motivation. πŸ’ͺ🏻Please feel free to add me. I have a serious weight goal I want to reach and I have so little friends. Help! πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
  • stephensweeney93
    stephensweeney93 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi all.

Im an on/off MFP user and forum lurker. Have been for about 3 years or so. Long story short I've been piling on the pounds for years. I love bread, pastry cheese and beer and am pretty sedentary.

A couple of weeks ago I decided to "have another crack" at losing some weight.

If you want to share the journey, feel free to add me as a friend.

My goal weight wise would be to get around the 14st mark, however id be happy with any weight that I could be more active at. I used to love hill walking and mountaineering, but just haven't go the fitness to do much at the minute.

My current tactic is to set a 1500 calorie daily goal. Meal replacement shakes for breakfast and lunch along with some fruit. Healthy evening meal. No beer throughout the week and although the weekends are more relaxed, still aim to fall inside of my calorie goal.

Exercise currently consist of a nightly walk (march) round the park, but I hope to upgrade this to running as time goes on and then incorporate some kettle bell workouts in the mornings when I finally am able to prise myself out of bed. Ive lost 6lb in the first week using this.

Look forward to hearing from you.
  • spells1977
    spells1977 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm always up for New motivational friends. Please feel free to add me 😊
  • CrystalApril
    CrystalApril Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me too πŸ™‹
  • THS2HASPASSED
    THS2HASPASSED Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    I'm still in here too!
  • placeboBL
    placeboBL Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I (unsuccessfully) tried to add several recent posters in here. Not new to the app, but I’m new to the Community side of things.

Always looking for motivators, motivatees, fitness people, nutrition discussions, whatever.