Starting a new challenge! Ladies, Sexy in Six!!!

Options

Replies

• klyvers512
    klyvers512 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yay! My first challenge group :) I Just started MFP this week. I'm excited about losing weight and feel now is the time to do it. I've got a wedding to attend this fall, then my 10 year high school reunion in May! Time to drop this weight and look fabulous!!
    I have a 2 year old daughter, who is still breastfeeding. I notice each time I "diet" my supply drops. Now that she's a little older, I feel confident that getting back to healthy is going to be more attainable.

I'm in the mountains in NC. I love hiking and going out to the lake. Next summer, I want to be proud of my body and show it off instead of hiding it under frumpy clothes.

Definitely could use some supporters on my side. Thank you ladies!

My goal for 6 weeks is to be 160!
  • kaleighmorgan
    Options
    I'm so excited about this! We'll blow people away when it's all said and done! Plus, we'll finish it just in time to maintain so we can wear those sexy little halloween costumes ;)
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm so impressed at what you ladies have already accomplished! You'll be great inspirations for me in this challenge. :)
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Yay! My first challenge group :) I Just started MFP this week. I'm excited about losing weight and feel now is the time to do it. I've got a wedding to attend this fall, then my 10 year high school reunion in May! Time to drop this weight and look fabulous!!
    I have a 2 year old daughter, who is still breastfeeding. I notice each time I "diet" my supply drops. Now that she's a little older, I feel confident that getting back to healthy is going to be more attainable.

I'm in the mountains in NC. I love hiking and going out to the lake. Next summer, I want to be proud of my body and show it off instead of hiding it under frumpy clothes.

Definitely could use some supporters on my side. Thank you ladies!

My goal for 6 weeks is to be 160!

My 10-year reunion is in May too :o)
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    WE'RE FULL!!!!!

Thanks, ladies, for all your responses! I am taking all your information and getting our teams together.

Here's what you can expect:
    -Please add me to your friends, if you haven't already. This way, you will know when our weekly thread is posted. The weekly thread will contain the results of the previous week's weigh ins, the schedule of questions for the week, as well as our special challenge for the week. Remember, the weekly challenge allows you to earn extra points for your team! Try to meet it every day!
    -I will post the teams on this forum later today. Please look at the others on YOUR team! Add them to your friends! For this to be a success, you need to be in communicaion with your team members. Daily encouragement is crucial to success!
    -I will be available to answer your questions anytime. Shoot me an email if you have ANY questions, suggestions, comments, etc. IF YOUR TEAM MEMBERS ARE NOT ACTIVE, let me know!

I'm so excited to start this challenge! It looks like we have a fantastic group of ladies!
  • megamoo04
    megamoo04 Posts: 269
    Options
    is it to late to join?

I read the thing on google but it didnt have the registration part..

My name is Megan and I am 25 years old :) I am 110% focsed on losing this weigh. I have had to knee surgeries due to the weight on my knees. My dr told me if I dont get the weight off I will new knees soon, I am to young for that!!! I have always had a problem with my weight ever since I was a little girl. I have been successful with it in the past but I feel off the bandwagon :(. I found this site and fell in love, i love all the support and motiviation that it offers :)
  • megamoo04
    Options
    oh man i was a little late ugh :(
  • peanut613
    Options
    I am basing the team rosters off of the Registration Form completion! Several ladies introduced themselves but never registered. I have placed their names in a seperate list and they will be our "Waiting List". That means if we have someone who is inactive or chooses to leave for whatever reason, I will pull someone off the waiting list to fill out the team. Likewise with anyone who didn't make the cut-off, I can put you on a waiting list.
  • lizc8
    lizc8 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is Liz mother of 2 boys and need to lose weight for my health, I do too much all day and have little energy and don't eat the right foods. Using MFP has helped in the past and now that I'm using it again that motivation is coming back. Being part of this challenge will only make things better and easier for me to reach my goals.

I signed up, hopefully I can get in! :)
  • destineem2005
    Options
    Hey I'm Destinee, I'm a 24 yr old mom to an amazing 2 yr old little girl. I have alwasy struggled with me weight, and have never been able to stick to loosing weight. This time I feel different, I'm ready to look better for my husband and set a good example for my daughter.
  • peanut613
    Options
    *OFFICIAL TEAMS*OFFICIAL TEAMS*OFFICIAL TEAMS*OFFICIAL TEAMS*OFFICIAL TEAMS*OFFICIAL TEAMS*

In case you didn't guess, here are our official team rosters! Be sure to add your fellow team members so you can encourage and support each other over the next 6 weeks!!!

A FEW OF YOU HAVEN'T ADDED ME AS A FRIEND. You won't be able to keep up with the challenge if you don't!

TEAM 1: Green Team
    peanut613
    kimi131
    niki6454
    feydruss
    LoseItJourney
    AB2720
    almille
    Bella1Hud
    bachooka
    leamatthew

TEAM 2: Purple Team
    zaiika
    smte
    nicoleAJ
    sakus32
    siyal8r
    arcticbear
    tjutrostin
    kristyann86
    j991i
    persanta

TEAM 3: Blue Team
    candoit11
    emd0019
    LWDLLC
    jasminebri
    sarah31587
    totustuusmaria
    hope228
    honey1990
    tbhoover
    Lee155

TEAM 4: Pink Team
    KalieghMorgan
    magic_girl
    KIyvers
    soon2bmrsramos
    codonnell13
    meganmoo4
    dezedeze
    azra1015
    megan_mae
    ranewell
  • klyvers512
    klyvers512 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    GO PINK TEAM! Feel free to add me
  • megamoo04
    Options
    GO PINK TEAM! Feel free to add me

I AGREE! GO PINK TEAM!!!
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Yay Blue Team!!!! Let's get Losing!
  • nikip6454
    Options
    Hi Iam on Team 1 Green team but my user name is actually nikip6454! Sorry I may have signed up with no p as it is my username for just about everything else that way!
  • peanut613
    Options
    Hi Iam on Team 1 Green team but my user name is actually nikip6454! Sorry I may have signed up with no p as it is my username for just about everything else that way!

Sorry! Typeo on my part!
  • skinnygirlswearprada
    Options
    Hi! I just filled out the form! I'm ready for this SEXY challenge :-)
  • ka_bateman
    ka_bateman Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hope it's not too late! Count me in!

I'm 27 with a 17 month old little boy...finally commited myself to lose weight about 3 months ago. Although it's coming off slowly, it is coming off! I'd love to join a group with a lot of interaction. I need to by challenged! =)
  • kgesq
    kgesq Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I can't see the form on this terminal ::looks around suspicously:: will need to fill it in when I get home. But (check my profile) this is me! I can't take my post baby body anymore. It just isn't me! So, count me in too! (If it's not too late)
  • gullettgirl
    gullettgirl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Jamilaih (pronounced like "pamela" with a "j"). I have been married to my husband for almost 9 years. We have a cat and a dog.
    I hope you have room left on this challenge! I've never done one and am excite to start! My current weight is 152.6 pounds. My ultimate goal is to be 110 pounds. I chose to attempt to lose 15 pounds for this challenge.