Here we go.

07/08 = 125.2
    07/15 = 123.4
    07/22 = 122.6
    07/29 = 122.6
    08/05 = 125.2
    08/12 = 124.2
    08/19 = 125.8

ARGH. I need to get back on the bandwagon! Maybe once my 4 year old starts school I'll be up and at 'em and I can get things done!
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    Calorie burn For the week 5562! :-) it was a good week starting my new job. I stuck to my plan of working out in the morning and night while out of town, and still worked out when I cam home! 6 days of workouts this week. Planning on similar plan for the coming week although may not do morning And evening. :-D
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Ok so a measly 1800cals burned this week. Im doing 30DS everyday, im on Day 6 now. And some days Im doing it twice a day. Which still isn't that much. But for some stupid reason I just can't get myself to do any alternative exercise. I keep avoiding going for a run. It's like Im scared to do it cos I haven't ran in about a month and I know it will be tough and I'll probably be exhausted from it but no matter what I tell myself I just can't get off my *kitten* and do it. I just don't have any enthusiasm to go running. Even though I know I should. And I think the only reason Im getting 30DS done is because its a 30 day program and I need to do everyday and cross it off my list etc, but running seems to be something that I keep putting off til tomorrow. Gosh I remember when I used to run 5 days a week PLUS gym!! What the hell is wrong with me?! Where is my fire?!! Blah....
    I think Im down in the dumps cos Killian (my boyfriend) is leaving in just over a week :sad: :sad: His going away party is next Friday night. Im going to be a total mess. And we're traveling home to see his family for dinner/BBQ on Saturday night. They're going to be asking questions as to why Im not going with him, especially his sister's-in-law... they kinda consider me part of the family already and I love his family to bits so I don't wanna go embarrassing myself by saying I can't afford to go with him and well he kinda wants to do a bit of traveling on his own anyways... That's going to be an awkward conversation....
    SEE how I stress about EVERYTHING?! Jee-whiz I really need to get a hold of myself!

Anyway 30DS L1D6 x2 done today and I think I'll just leave it at that. Im not in the mood to do anything else but lie on my bed and watch re-runs of 'Parks & Recreation' :) Thank God there are no snacks or junk food in my house or I would probably be munching away on them right now for no other reason only that it would give me something comforting to do
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Calorie burn 1398. I have a bunch of stuff lined up this week, so the number should be bigger next week. :-)

Lorriane--You'lll get back to it, I know you will, you'll want to look hot for Killian when you see him next! :-)

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Just got back from shopping with Tabitha and my MIL. She went overboard again as usual, but at least part of Tabitha's fall/winter wardrobe is bought...and her Halloween costume (Snow White). Heading out for a bike ride in a few, I had wanted to go to Jazzercise, but DH wants to go out to eat and it will run into that time a bit so now while he and Tabitha are napping, I'm going to take a ride (since it stopped raining again).
  • mamunroe
    mamunroe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies!!

Happy to report we had a great weekend at our trailer. Food wise I did well and as far as drinks go I only had 4 light beer and 2 rye and diet 7. That is from Thurs to Sun. I also drank quite a bit of water. Quite proud of this so we will see wha the scale says on Fri.

Last week I walked 25.05 mles. Not too shabby. That is for only 6 days as I took last Monday off as it was the last day of vacation and I was busy getting ready for back to work. I also worked 12 hr days last week not including the commute. So that was tough. Working that same schedule for the next 2 weeks in order to have 4 day weekends. So in the long run it is worth it. Summer is very short and our weather has been the craps. Of coarse the nicest weather always comes after vacation is over.

Got some fresh produce yesterday so I am making pickles today. It is a lot of work but the outcome is fantastic. So much better than store bought stuff. I am making sweet relish and bread and butter pickles today. YUM!! YUM!! I usually make all my pickles and salsa and red pepper jelly. Wish I could send you all some to try. SOOO DELICIOUS!!

Have a great week everyone!!:happy:
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I am making sweet relish and bread and butter pickles today. YUM!! YUM!! I usually make all my pickles and salsa and red pepper jelly. SOOO DELICIOUS!!

Im sure they might be very delicious to you! But to me that doesn't sound too appetizing! haha pickles = No!... and red pepper jelly?! That sounds insane! Like a yogurt sandwich! haha

So TOM knocked on my door this morning and the cramps are crippling me! NOOOOOO! I got one round of 30DS L1D7 done and hopefully will stomach another in a few mins. Don't think I'll manage a run with these cramps plus it is really warm outside so I think I would probably die!

Anyways, Im bloated to oblivion right now which is crap but Im so glad that TOM is here this weekend and not next weekend as Ive got 2 occasions that I want to look and feel great at! I usually spend the whole night sucking everything in to make myself look as thin as possible which is absolutely NO fun when you are really bloated! haha

And another positive thing to start off my week, I had a sneaky peek at my measurements this morning before breakfast (just waist and tummy) and compared them to last week when I started 30DS and I've lost a half inch from my waist AND my tummy in just a week and that is WITH all this bloating :) So Yippie!!! Im looking forward to another week of 30DS, finishing Level 1 soon and hopefully will shave off another half inch by the end of this week :P

My goals this week are:

Stay under sugar allowance.
    Do 30DS twice a day and finish Level 1 on Thursday.
    Drink at least 10 glasses of water daily.
    Get more out of my meals and snack less.
    Get out for a run at least ONCE this week.

Have a great Monday Ladies.
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    Calorie burn for the week was 3,182!

My goal for this week is to get in more cardio. I WILL get to my gym for either the treadmill or spin class IN ADDITION to CrossFit!!!
  • kerriBB37
    Options
    Calorie burn For the week 5562! :-) it was a good week starting my new job. I stuck to my plan of working out in the morning and night while out of town, and still worked out when I cam home! 6 days of workouts this week. Planning on similar plan for the coming week although may not do morning And evening. :-D

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)
  • lucybp
    lucybp Posts: 193
    Options
    Burn for the week = 2150

Should be back on the track this week. Both hubby and I got sick this week, but I managed to get a work out yesterday when we went to Kings Dominion. Fun, but exhausting. All the shacking and rattling got the best of me and I slept for more than 10 hours last night. I haven't done that in a very long time and needless to say, I feel refreshed :)

Happy Monday! I have other things to share, but I'm running short on time ... will catch up later.
  • dezil
    dezil Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hey Hotties!!

I'm reporting my calorie burn for this week~ 1,104 in 3 days...

Not too bad! :0) I'm heading MIA for a bit... I'm off to get married! I won't be checking in this friday, and not next either... I'll be back September 6th after our little mini honeymoon! I'm sure I'll be doing damage control then.. but am hoping to get in lots of walks meanwhile! I'm so excited!!!

See you guys in a week and a half! xoxoxo
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Ok Hotties, its time for the results of "Coast to Coast" Challenge: Weeks 5 & 6!

Week 5 we traveled a total of 182 miles (18,247 calories total)! That's an average of 18 miles per hottie that week. Congrats to Lucy for being our biggest burner that week with an awesome 3,450 calories!!!
    We didn't bypass any stops that week but we had a pretty big trip from Chicago to Minneapolis. We ended up right around Black River Falls, WI. Point G on the map is where we were at the end of week 4, just for a reference. Here's a map of the route:
    C2CWk5-1.jpg

Week 6 we traveled a total of 187 miles (18,701 calories total)! That's an average of 23 miles per hottie this week. Congrats to Becky for being our biggest burner that week with an incredible burn of 5,562 calories!!!
    We hit our sixth stop (Minneapolis, MN) right on the dot this week. Point G on the map is where we were at the end of week 5, just for a reference. Here's a map of the route so far:
    C2Cwk6-1.jpg
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    We've got to pick up our pace! We were getting 300+ per week!! We've got a long way to LA!
  • SarahSway
    SarahSway Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello hotties! I've been MIA lately, but had a great weekend up north with Lindsay and our friends. Didn't work out and I ate/drank too much, but I had a blast!!

As always, thank you Robin for the map! Time for me to increase the calorie burns and help us get a move on! I have a lot of catching up to do on the board, but I just wanted to check in and let you all know I haven't forgotten about you ladies!!

Let's make it a great week! :-)
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been around. I am extremely busy with band camp this week. I decided since most of my girls are gone for orientation tonight that I would take the evening off. My calorie burn for last week 8/15-8/21 was 4307.

I am pretty amazed that I have been able to track all week. I have been entering everything in when I get home. I have been doing pretty well in general but sodium has been high since I am bringing lots of packaged snacks and what not. But on the plus side I am sweating like crazy and drinking tons of water so it probably is balancing out. This week should be a huge cal burn for me since I have been averaging 1000+ a day.

Hope everyone is doing well. I promise I will be checking in more often when I am done with this week!
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    Thnk you for the map Robin!! it is fabulous as always, it is so nice that you do this for us all :-)

Great job everyone on the burns!! we are kicking butt <3 you all -Becky
  • kerriBB37
    Options
    Lovin the map Robin! We are in Minnesota now, JUST in time for Dez's wedding. How convenient!!!! :)

I agree with Lori, we need to pick it up ladies!! Any ideas?!
  • mamunroe
    mamunroe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!!

Stepped on the scale 3 times this morning and couldn't believe what I saw +2.2 lbs. ARRGG!! Have had tummy trouble the last couple of days so I hope that is all it is. Not going to cry over it. Have gotten lots of walks in though.

Off to the camper again today but we will probably have to cut our weekend short due to Hurricane Irene barrelling up the coast. Lots of rain and wind for Sun into Mon. But we will enjoy the sunny days we have.

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    7/8: 162.0
    7/15: 162.0
    7/22: 160.6
    7/29: 160.2
    8/5: 159.4
    8/12: 157.6
    8/19: 158.2
    8/26: 157.2

Heading in the right direction and I am pretty sure this would be a bigger number if I could have been better with sodium (over all week). Working on drinking tons of water to flush out my system. My main goal for this weekend is to rest. I am extremely sore. Tonight I have a concert with some friends so we are doing a subway picnic dinner. Tomorrow we are going out to celebrate my friends recent engagement so that might be a little tough. Sunday we will be hunkered down in the house bracing ourselves for Hurricane Irene.

Weekend goals
    1) drink tons of water
    2) don't over indulge to much at the engagement celebration
    3) relax.
  • kerriBB37
    Options
    Weigh in: 171.8
    I took my OWN measurements today and compared to April measurements (versus having the guy at the gym to them) I am EXACTLY the same +/- as April 10.. this is NOT cool, LOL... I need a new plan.

Robin, I will get you my total calorie burn after my run tomorrow morning! =)
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Weigh in: 171.8
    I took my OWN measurements today and compared to April measurements (versus having the guy at the gym to them) I am EXACTLY the same +/- as April 10.. this is NOT cool, LOL... I need a new plan.

Robin, I will get you my total calorie burn after my run tomorrow morning! =)

Kerri- I think you need to go back and figure out what was working for you. You were getting so close to you goal and then you started playing around with your workouts and since then you haven't seen the progress you wanted (although you are still doing an amazing job). I think you should get back to the basics, do the work out you wants and the cal burns you want and you will see progress. Anytime I have listened to advice for what I am supposed to do (low cal burn, add strength, low carb, low fat, eat all my exercise calories) I always stall out or gain weight and size. When I just listen to my body and push it the way I think I should and eat when I am hungry instead of eating because I am supposed to eat back my cals I do great. You will figure this out. Keep on fighting! You are doing great.