Options
13»

Replies

• paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,986 Member
    Options
    urloved33 wrote: »
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »
    Those bullying you are just jealous because they don't look as gorgeous as you do. They feel bad about themselves so want to bring you down to their level. Take no notice of them. Go out into the world with the confidence that you truly are beautiful.

^^this^^
    THE BEST REVENGE IS LIVING WELL
    urloved33 wrote: »
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »
    Those bullying you are just jealous because they don't look as gorgeous as you do. They feel bad about themselves so want to bring you down to their level. Take no notice of them. Go out into the world with the confidence that you truly are beautiful.

^^this^^
    THE BEST REVENGE IS LIVING WELL

Agreed.

Also ignoring or not reacting to them - as that is what bullies want, you to get upset and and react to their behaviour.
  • StargazerB
    StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! When I lost weight I got so many comments about being too thin and to stop losing or there would be nothing left. Really, I wasn't too thin at all. I was a healthy weight for my height. I think people are either jealous or intimidated when they make comments like that.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    You don't look underweight in either photo. I think the people saying these things are just jealous. Don't change your body to please anyone but yourself.
  • timeforwork
    timeforwork Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look great and don't forget a big butt is a fashion thing! As are big boobs or on the other end of the range things like thigh gap and bikini bridge. It's fine to aim for a bigger bum if that's what you want but don't be bullied into it and please don't think it will make you more beautiful. Also in my opinion a friend who has you in tears on a regular basis is a friend you don't need x
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I think you look great!!!!!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    read this because I come from the opposite, I get too heavy but the people who give me a hard time were jerks. I got to who cares, weight whatever you want and what feels good to you. I weigh 165, trying for 155, and that is fine with me. I could care less now what others want, they will find something else to pick on you about.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Goodness, I think you look beautiful in both pictures! I am also 5'8" and 137 lbs is considered ideal weight for that height. In college I used to model while weighing 112 - 120 lbs and although that was underweight by BMI (and also not ideal in terms of health - I was anemic at that weight) it was clearly fine in terms of what I looked like. Who are these mean people bullying you?

Thank you. Am being bullied by the people who know me or have known me for long. Words like, you don't eat? You are too skinny, you look like a child, you are the opposite of me, you are too bony.

Yeah, for some reason people who have know us for a long time, or family members, think they get a free pass to *kitten*-hattery.

Depending on your own personality, I've found that calling them out with no frills works pretty well. "Why would you say such a cruel thing?" "How is that any of your business?" and the direct "Stop commenting on my body, you creeper" I also agree with the person who said to tell them that the next time they comment on your body, you will leave. And then leave if they do.
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You look healthy and not skinny at all. You look amazing so don't let others bring you down. I would love to look like you
  • preciousleks
    preciousleks Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Goodness, I think you look beautiful in both pictures! I am also 5'8" and 137 lbs is considered ideal weight for that height. In college I used to model while weighing 112 - 120 lbs and although that was underweight by BMI (and also not ideal in terms of health - I was anemic at that weight) it was clearly fine in terms of what I looked like. Who are these mean people bullying you?

Thank you. Am being bullied by the people who know me or have known me for long. Words like, you don't eat? You are too skinny, you look like a child, you are the opposite of me, you are too bony.

Yeah, for some reason people who have know us for a long time, or family members, think they get a free pass to *kitten*-hattery.

Depending on your own personality, I've found that calling them out with no frills works pretty well. "Why would you say such a cruel thing?" "How is that any of your business?" and the direct "Stop commenting on my body, you creeper" I also agree with the person who said to tell them that the next time they comment on your body, you will leave. And then leave if they do.

I have gained some 2kgs this past three months. I hope they stop commenting on my body.
  • preciousleks
    Options
    times60 wrote: »
    You look healthy and not skinny at all. You look amazing so don't let others bring you down. I would love to look like you

Thank you.
  • preciousleks
    Options
    brenn24179 wrote: »
    read this because I come from the opposite, I get too heavy but the people who give me a hard time were jerks. I got to who cares, weight whatever you want and what feels good to you. I weigh 165, trying for 155, and that is fine with me. I could care less now what others want, they will find something else to pick on you about.

We just have to do what makes us happy. Am now at 64kgs